cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to contact customer service through the support site even though they dont show chivalry as an option in Xbox 1. I want to open a support ticket for my downloaded content that i do not have access to. You are making it way to difficult to

Chivalry

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that, but could you please send me a private message with your information so we can assist you? I'll just need to know which version of the game you purchased, which exact DLC you are having issues with, your gamertag, and also a screenshot showing proof of purchase. Let me know and I'd be happy to assist. Thanks.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Same issue here, bought the Ultimate Warfare Edition of the game last night and am unable to use the DLC I paid for. I uninstalled the game, cleared the cache, and reinstalled it only to continue having the problem. The site here doesn't list the game itself so there isn't a clear path to getting help. Very disappointed

neanderthalninj

Hey there,

Can you send me a private message about that so I can assist you with that? I'll just need to know what your gamertag is and a screenshot showing proof of purchase for Chivalry. Let me know. Thanks.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Im Having the same issue i bought this game today on sale and i cant use my DLC

chrisk1010
Highlighted

same problem but PS4

Bky808
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer