cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DON't BUY THIS GAME

Chivalry

This game was amazing on Pc, so naturally I bought it so me and my friend could play on the more accessible platform for us. But behold, the game is terribly optimized, and practically runs at a solid 15 FPS. To put a cherry on top, the DLC that I (and many others) paid for, doesn't work. At all. And how do we contact support? Through twitter or facebook. There is absolutely no real help, that is fast and convenient. I sat on twitter for an hour tweeting them every 20 minutes, yet they never replied. It wasn't like they weren't actively responding to people at the time I was tweeting them either, they were only responding to black ops 3 questions basically. I have my story better worded on reddit, which I mistakenly posted on their ghost town of a reddit. https://goo.gl/jiWjUi

TL;DR

Activision support is slow and awful Chivalry is a poorly optimized piece of garbage, and I recommend buying it on PC, because it will run on there. Chivalry DLC is broken, and you can't get a refund if you haven't hiked Mount Everest both up and down. I'm a salty bastard, and am going to justifiably QQ about this.

UncertainBass
2 REPLIES 2

Totally agree !

I bought it, because the PC Version was amazing.
The PS4 is only a big Joke with ~10FPS. All is stuttering and lagging and porting.

Release was 3? Months ago, and still on VERSION 1.00

WHAT A SHAME !

Zachal84
Highlighted

You don't have to slander them, especially if you want an update, I want an update just as much.

frogmonkey64
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer