cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chivalry DLC not working on Xbox One, please help

Chivalry

Chivalry DLC not working on Xbox One, please help

Purchased Chivalry Ultimate Edition on my Xbox One, and when I load up the game and go to look at my brand new DLC, it says I must buy the DLC! I have taking these following steps, 1. Re-download DLC, 2. Re-download game, and 3 Re-downloaded both game and DLC and still it says I must buy my dlc. So I said heck with it let me just try to buy it see if it will register, but when I do the game tells me that I have purchased it already. So I gave up and contacted Xbox customer support and even then, they said "We have no idea how to help" so they contacted me to torn banners webpage and I sent an e-mail to them only to realize that I have to contact here! So I am seeking help and if I can not get this Xbox did say they will give me a full refund but I am a HUGE fan of this game so I would love to have this working so I can play! Anything will help right now.

LordGiygas
6 REPLIES

Re: Chivalry DLC not working on Xbox One, please h...

in reply to LordGiygas

I have the same issue i ust got it cause its on sale on the Xbox i went to use my dlc and did not work, 1. Uninstalled,2 reset,3 reinstalled and nothing

chrisk1010

in reply to LordGiygas

I got a little help my issue is I purchased the Dreadnaught bundle and Barbarien weapons pack, both first worked fine.  Then for other people having DLC issues they did a patch which apparently screwed me over.  Finally got a little help from activision by them sending me 2 new codes for the DLCs then 1 worked for the Barbarien pack was fixed, but still nothing for the Dreadnaught bundle.

Revan7152

in reply to LordGiygas

I am also having the same issue. Uninstalled everything and retried with no luck. Can't purchase, says I have already bought items. 

CaptainSoIo

in reply to LordGiygas

I'm haveing th same issue. Need to contact support directly. 

CaptainSoIo

in reply to LordGiygas

Yeah I purchased the Inquisitive/Dreadnaught dlc and it still doesn't work, the items are still locked.

Revan7152

in reply to Revan7152

Same problem.

UCD_280132620303mYtjTvaWPOoX
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS