cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant use the bought dlc for chivalry Xbox one

Chivalry

*sigh* same game still fun but I would like to use the doc after all it is what we paid for

UCD_28177318438

I'm having same issue. Pre-ordered Ultimate edition of Chivalry and DLC showing a $ sign beside any item you try to select. I click on "Buy it now" and it says "you already purchased this"

Doesn't seem to work for anyone what a joke. You'd think this would of been tested before launch. Gamertag: Spreadinmayo, Xbox one.

Every person I've played with online is experiencing the same issue.

spreadinmayo1

why would they fix this? They already have ir money, sounds like a job for a class action lawsuit!

ShaggyATewsak

oh weird how they jump when you mention lawsuit

ShaggyATewsak

Hopefully I have it in 24 hours or it may be what happens.

AoKSaint336

I'm having the same issue. It's probably worth contacting the Better Business Bureau.

xNightSurgeon

I have the same problem I bought the ultimate edition for chivalry, downloaded the game and add ons but when I open the game on the skins it comes up with a $ and when I click it it says you can find it in your games and apps collection. My gamertag is DarkAssassin086

TheFatCat117

Update – Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Xbox One - Torn Banner Studios

Supposedly it'll be fixed next week. It better be. Also can't record videos on X1 getting disabled msgs. All the decapitations I can't record again!!!

spreadinmayo1

Shit aint been fixed i still cant use the dlc these fuckers better give me my money back

Jseace

I purchased the Barbarian Weapon Pack and the Inq/Dread armor packs and even after the supposed update nothing has changed.

Revan7152
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS