cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant use the bought dlc for chivalry Xbox one

Chivalry

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you don't have it as well after the update. Can you private message me your gamertag, a screenshot of the issue, and which version of the game you own? Thanks and let me know.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Highlighted

I am having the same issue i cannot access the dlc i paid for. Is there someone i can talk to.

Rand0mroadkill

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are still having that issue as well. Can you please private message me with the following information?

-Gamertag

-Platform (in case it isn't Xbox One)

-What version of Chivalry you own

-Which specific DLC you don't have access to

-Any screenshots you may have of the issue

Let me know about that and I'd be happy to assist. Thanks.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hello I too am having this problem and I purchased the Ultimate Edition for Xbox One the day it was released and have not been able to play any of the DLC and I have had no help with support they just keep telling me that the update fixed it but I know many others are having this problem too! My Gamertag is fitzh2o333 please help me!

Yeti-King

Hey there,

Sorry you are having that issue as well. Thanks for the information on that though. Have you tried to reinstall the game yet in case it is just an issue with the update not installing correctly? Also, make sure to do a hard reset of the Xbox One, shutting it down and removing power cord for about 1-2 minutes, and then trying it again? If none of that has any effect then please let me know.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hey EmiliozGunz,

I am having the same issue as everyone here with Chivalry: Ultimate edition not registering the DLC on XBox One. Sent you a PM about it. I've tried all the methods suggested here as far as reinstalling and unplugging power, etc. Please help! Thanks.

Klowd_9

I am also having trouble with the dlc content. Haven't been replied to yet....

Captain0jabba

Yeah, I have the same problem too!, my xbox gamertag is: Hornst3r and I have also submitted a complaint about it I payed 50$+ for the ultimate edition, and cannot access the dlc, i do have it installed.

I am a big fan of this franchise but can someone please fix this!! One simple patch no??....

Thanks, may you cleave the heads off heathen skum

Hornst3r

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you are running into that. Like you said, the patch should have simply fixed that, but there may have be an issue with how it was installed or updated. Can you try to uninstall the game, do a hard reset of your console, and then reinstall it so that it can redownload that patch? If you are still seeing the issue after that please let me know. Thanks.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I have tried a full uninstall, and install, I unplugged my console power, turned it back on same thing, on chivalry it says version 1.01 is this the correct patch?

Hornst3r
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS