cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant use the bought dlc for chivalry Xbox one

Chivalry

Highlighted

Hellow,

i have bought the chivalry ultimate edition for the xbox one. this includes 4 dlc packs. the release of the game and dlc was yesterday 2-12-15

But when i want to use the dlc ( like the baberian skin for characters) it says in game buy the dlc. When i press on it to see what it will say that i wanna buy it again it says : you already purchased this item.

I have called the xbox support but they say i have to call activision. Now im waiting like for ever to get someone on the phone.. . Can someone plz help me cuz this is not worth my money like this...

Thank you

EvilMeatStick
42 REPLIES 42

I have the same problem

Monsieur_Noise

Me too

Bassman31639

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that. Just to clarify, are you missing a code for that DLC? Or did it already get it applied and it is still saying you need to buy it? Also, does it show up in your add-ons section for Chivalry? Let me know about that and any additional information related to the issue. Thanks.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

THERE IS NO CODE! We bought ur product YES ALL OF US and payed extra for DLC that your company is withholding from the  consumer  Due to a horrible progaming glitch.  i suggest the company responsable for this glitch fes get on the ball soon b4 it gets out that yall refuse to give content to the costumer thay they  already purchased, and to clarify THIS IS DLC NOT A SEASON PASS! Oh and if someone "important" is read this, there is also a glitch where the knight's shild drains ur entire stamina bar for no reason and you need to puch or something to get ur stam back

gamertag: ShaggyTewsak

ShaggyATewsak

how many private messages do u need? My dlc for my preeorder dosent work at all, please fix this there is also other bugs but nun as game breaking as this. My gamertag is ShaggyTewsak would love to hear something on this soon

ShaggyATewsak

I'm absurdly pissed right now. Dropped 24 dollars on your over priced fucking DLC's so I could actually enjoy them on my day off after weeks straight of work. My hard earned money basically just handed over to your fucking company. If this isn't fixed soon, expect more than 1 lawsuit on your shit company's hands. I'm sick and tired of this shit that asshole developers like your company tries to pull. Releasing incomplete games and overcharging for their DLC's which quite frankly should be included in the original game as it is. Take your money grubbing asses back to your fucking computer chairs and fix this god damn problem. Or expect legal action. Your choice.

AMS923

Hey there,

This issue was fixed in an update on December 10th, which you can see here on Torn Banner Studios' post about it. Do you still not have access to any of your DLC from the Ultimate Edition for Xbox One? If so, please let me know so we can take a look into why you are still seeing that issue. Also, make sure that you've done a hard reset of your console since then. Thanks and let me know.

-Sean

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I'm still having the issue and it is not fixed

Sithsteamroller

Do you guys have an actual technical support number or email, or perhaps your site would register having this game so I can go through the proper channels of support on your site rather then a terrible forum?

Sithsteamroller
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer