Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant use the bought dlc for chivalry Xbox one

Chivalry

Re: Cant use the bought dlc for chivalry Xbox one

in reply to Sithsteamroller

Hey there,

Yeah we have a few support options, like an Official Support Chat, available through our Contact Us Page. Just make sure that you are logged in there. You may also send me a private message with your details about this and I'd be happy to assist. Thanks, let me know.

-Sean

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to Seanicus23

I know this is an old thread....But I own chivalry and it's dlc for ps4 and my dlc is not working. Username is destroyaah. I don't even see chivalry dlc anywhere in psn or the PS store.

Givememydlcnow

in reply to EvilMeatStick

I have the issue too.

Downloaded and installed DLC. It shows in the add-on section. In-game it shows as not purchased/installed. If you click it (as if to buy it), get message that it has already been purchased. Appears to be same issue as EvilMeat. Again xbox support says to call Activision. Can't talk to anyone on phone - stuck with these forums for this issue.

ekrystowski

in reply to ekrystowski

Hey there,

Can you please private message me about this issue? I'd love to gather some information related to it so that I can make a report. I'll need you to message me with your gamertag, version number of the game if it listed and a screenshot of the error if you can showing that you've already purchased it. Also, are you on Xbox One's Preview program? Thanks and I appreciate you taking the time.

-Sean

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Hello "Sean"

Xbox One

I would either like to use the DLC I Purchased or a full refund of the value. Purchased yesterday- says the content is installed but showing a $ Symbol next to the items im trying to use. When I try to purchase them again it tells me this item is already installed.

Gamertag  AoK Saint336

AoKSaint336

in reply to AoKSaint336

Hey there,

Thanks for the response and the information. Unfortunately I don't have any updates on the issue at the moment, but I will send in your information as well. I appreciate you taking the time to report it and check back later for an update.

-Sean

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

IF i dont get my dlc before monday ill be contacting the better business bureau and my lawyer david miller, im not playing GIVE ME MY CONTENT I PAYED FOR, also no matter how this turns out, i will never purchase anything with ur company's name attached to it again and im spreading the word!

ShaggyATewsak

in reply to Seanicus23

PS not only do i have a personal loyer but my wife works for comcast therefor i have the entier comcast loyer team availabl, please dont make me use them

ShaggyATewsak

in reply to ShaggyATewsak

I agree with this guy. I'm disappointed in this company expecially since some of my favorite game were made by them but this is complete BS for the consumer to have to wait for them to give us something. I didn't pre-order the DLC. It's out we bought it we want it.

xNightSurgeon

in reply to EvilMeatStick

Same thing is happening to me and I feel the same way about it now not being worth it.

CursedxCrusader
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS