cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Coming This Year from Treyarch

Prepare for the world reveal on Sunday, April 26.

By Scott Lowe on April 9, 2015 Communications Manager, Activision
Level 11

After working in the shadows, the team at Treyarch returns this year with Call of Duty: Black Ops III. There’s so much to talk about and I’m sure you all have plenty of questions, but the good news is you won’t have to wait long for answers—the world reveal of Call of Duty: Black Ops III is set for Sunday, April 26, so stay tuned for details. In the meantime, check out the short teaser below.

Earlier this week, players uncovered a series of clues hidden within Call of Duty: Black Ops II, SnapChat, and Instagram. With that in mind, you never know when and where new intel might spring up, so remain vigilant. For all the latest, be sure to follow Call of Duty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snap Chat, as well as @Activision and @Treyarch on Twitter.

Comments

12 Comments

YOU NEED TO PUT IT FOR ALL CONSOLES NOT JUST NEXT GEN.    I AM NOT GOING TO GO OUT AND BUY A 400.00 CONSOLE JUST TO PLAY ONE GAME

That's just not right to just go and make people do that.   not everyone's Rich And has enough money to go buy something for that amount of money

Yea cool and all but enderman4life is right that's not right that its on coming out on next gen.

Level 1

este   juego  si saldra para   WII U  ya   que el antetior  mo salio  solo quisiera saber si   lo sacaran  ?

Level 1

I wonder if it will be coming to the Wii U....I really hope it does. I'd buy it. Heck, I bet if it a Wii U version was actually advertised, it'd sell at least 1 million copies. Maybe a BO III+Wii U Bundle??? I know it's probably a pipe dream, but hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Level 1

Please,launch for Wii U. Tks!

Level 1

I hope  that they are  smart and relise for PS 3 it will be sad If they dont do it for i will not buye  ps4 for play ops3

They should make a call of duty: syndicate with a spin off version of the made by leapfrog

Level 1

Don't forget the ps4 and pc players. Don't be like sledgehammer and let the Xbox players

Have access to the dlc 1 month later. We dosent pay 50euro/55$ to watch Xbox players play dlc. AND WE WANT TO PLAY DLC ON ALL GAMEMODES. NOT ONLY TDM AND MOSHPIT. I trust u Treyarch.

Level 1

10419463_10152764512927724_3403846044600430347_n.pngI LOVE THE COD FRANCHISE BUT IF BLACK OPS III OR NEAR FUTURE COD GAMES ARE NOT RELEASED ON XBOX360 I WILL NOT BUY IT (AS MILLIONS OTHER PEOPLE).

YOU GUYS WILL LOSE LOTTA MONEY FROM US, XBOX360 OWNERS !!!!!! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS OTHER COMPANIES RELEASING TO XBOX-ONE ONLY!!!!

WAIT A FEW MORE YEARS TO DO THAT CHANGE!!! WAKE UP!!!

Level 1

I'M WITH YOU ENDERMAN4LIFE,AND MILLIONS AGREE WITH US!!! LONG LIVE XBOX360 !!!

Does anyone know what time (and time zone) the trailer will be coming out at?

Related Articles

custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer