cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Now Available

Advanced Warfare makes its Day Zero debut.

By Scott Lowe on November 2, 2014 Communications Manager, Activision
Level 11

A day three years in the making, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has made its Day Zero debut and is available around the globe. For the first time in franchise history, fans had an opportunity to gain a full 24 hours of early access with the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition.

Anchored by the exoskeleton and Sledgehammer Games’ vision of the year 2059, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare fundamentally alters the Call of Duty experience. With unprecedented mobility, new combat abilities, and the most robust character and class customization systems to-date, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has been called “a total series changer” by members of the Call of Duty community.

But this is just the beginning — we can’t wait to see the community online and experiencing the singleplayer campaign.  If you’re a Day Zero adopter, be sure to share your thoughts in the comments below and on Twitter by following @CallofDuty and @SHGames.

Comments

10 Comments

Just Pre-ordered my copy of Advanced warfare on the 30th hoping that i'd be able to get it today and it's now the 3rd 12:51am in the morning and i still haven't been able to get my copy of Advanced warfare what should i do? this isn't fair. Everyone else got their copy of Advanced warfare and i didn't get mine yet. I know they said "go to your retailers and get them". I ordered mine on Amazon. Where is their guarantee? =.=

Level 1

I ordered mine online through PSN two months ago with the season pass and every other goody that came with it. I started playing at midnight on the 3rd.  I noticed I didn't get my advanced weapons, so I went to my download section of my PS4 and it was installed.  I figured I should restart the game.  And now the 24 hour clock is back on my COD AW and I can't play anymore until tomorrow.  I paid $99.00 for the entire package for nothing to play on the 3rd and now I have to wait til the 4th.  ActiVision needs to make this right.  If anyone else has this same problem, let them know.  There phone number is (310)255-2050

Level 1

Brought Limited edition console at midnight, start to download game at 1am, wake up to find only 26% complete, now 1 PM and it is 64% complete, check Internet using advanced network settings, 20 MB download speed 2.9mb upload speed Using Virgin fibre optic, total waste of double xp. Will get game working 5/6pm 1st & last time I get a download game, only got the download because I got the console package, please could you extend my double XP? Not a happy customer!

Level 1

Preordered COD: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition for PS4 in mid-September. Game's been downloading since Thurs 10/30 and waited all day on 11/2 for countdown clock til game playable (12 am 11/3). Countdown clock ended, gained the option to start game, so turned off PS4 and went to bed, you know, since it appeared to have worked. Now, as of 6:30 a.m. on 11/3, it had a countdown clock, again, and says I have 17.5 hours (as of 8:30 am 11/3) until the game is playable. WTF is going on?! What did I pay for, I thought the incentive to pre-order was to have the ability to play early?

Level 1

Yeah me too i got this problem and its not fair , i paid for the day zero edition and they said i only can play tomorow at 2:00 am

Level 43

Guess who didnt pre-order and still got Day Zero edition? Shadow did. Local lenient Walmart perks.

Level 1

Hello I'm french !

S'il vous plaît j'ai besoin d'aide! J'ai acheter Call Of Duty Advanced Wafare  Mais la première mise à jour ne veut pas s'effectuer! La version 1.02 ! S'il vous plaît aidez moi !

This game is just like every other COD that has come out, all hype and mostly BS. Great graphics and options to get the gamers hyped up but still the same lag issues, ping, hackers, glitchers, server issues and other BS that PSN and activision can't seem to control. Matchmaking??? What a joke! Freezing up, getting kicked, connectivity issues with squadding up, etc. How about we fix the biggest issues within these games first before they are released instead of ignorance and moving onto the next garbage game. How about upgrading your outdated servers to handle the flow of a massive data absorbing game so people can enjoy a smooth game flow? Mostly everybody knows what I am talking about. I'm done, A Complete inconvenience. Have yet to see a COD that isn't garbage on multiplayer. Anybody looking to buy COD 4 - present, prestiege editions, I have them all and looking to get rid of them, its trash to me, maybe another's treasure. Meanwhile Ill be educating the masses on the problems many are tolerating and hopefully I'll save 100,000's - million from buying into this crap. Your Welcome! :-)

This game is just like every other COD that has come out, all hype and mostly BS. Great graphics and options to get the gamers hyped up but still the same lag issues, ping, hackers, glitchers, server issues and other BS that PSN and activision can't seem to control. Matchmaking??? What a joke! Freezing up, getting kicked, connectivity issues with squadding up, etc. How about we fix the biggest issues within these games first before they are released instead of ignorance and moving onto the next garbage game. How about upgrading your outdated servers to handle the flow of a massive data absorbing game so people can enjoy a smooth game flow? Mostly everybody knows what I am talking about. I'm done, A Complete inconvenience. Have yet to see a COD that isn't garbage on multiplayer. Anybody looking to buy COD 4 - present, prestiege editions, I have them all and looking to get rid of them, its trash to me, maybe another's treasure. Meanwhile Ill be educating the masses on the problems many are tolerating and hopefully I'll save 100,000's - million from buying into this crap. Your Welcome! :-)

Related Articles

custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer