Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing Call of Duty: Black Ops 4!

We are excited to confirm that Treyarch is developing a new Call of Duty: Black Ops title.

By Kevin Kelly on March 8, 2018 Editorial Manager
Level 22

The next title in the Call of Duty franchise will be Call of Duty: Black Ops 4! Treyarch is set to revolutionize the top-selling series in Call of Duty history when it launches worldwide on Friday, October 12, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.Shield Image.jpg

Be sure to mark your calendars for Thursday, May 17, when you can tune in to a community reveal event about the game-changing experience coming in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

For more intel about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, be sure to visit and follow @CallofDuty and @Treyarch on Twitter.

That's not how Roman numerals work.

Level 1

I know it might be to late to ask, but it would be awesome if you can have friends play along with you in the campaign. Since it's modern day warfare, it would be cool to also add customization to your player. I.e. not all operators have the same setups, weapons, and load outs. This will allow the game to be more tactical with your friends, and not have to follow the NPC's throughout the story. Something like Ghost Recon/ Division. That was a good concept for team play. I know it would be hard due to game mechanics, but if you could incorprate multiple fire teams into it as well. Like 2 squads of four (8 friends) could play at the same time. One last thing, Also allow the M4's to be fully customizable. I.e. Picatinny rails, Acog's, forward grips, bi-pods, cans, and PEQ-15's. Thanks for reading. 

Hey I Have Been A CALL OF DUTY Fan since i played Call of duty finest hour and i have to say i was hooked since then to play all your cods but i have to say as most people and your fans (can u leave all or most of the original guns in the remastered) becouse me and most people dont enjoy using future guns in a game made for the past and i would say u would do better if yous leave them on thanks 

Level 1

And again, a game that is full of hackers - as in Black Ops 3 - You can not do that anymore because nothing is done against hackers. Just do not buy.

Related Articles