looking for a ps3 clan thats not going over to crap ops 2.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

looking for a ps3 clan thats not going over to crap ops 2.

would like to join a clan that likes modern warfare series and plays tdm dom or snd.i hate black ops and i know im not alone on this so any dedicated mw gamers who have a clan or would like to start 1 reply on here or send msg to chaotikspraya86.and any1 who trolls on me for hatin black ops can go do 1 cause i dont care what you noobs think.black ops2 will be a fail just like bo1.

Level 2
3 REPLIES

Re: looking for a clan thats not going over to crap ops 2.

in reply to ChaotikSpraya86

For the record, BO1 was by no means a fail. Secondly, I have a clan that will have a section dedicated to MW3 even after BO2's release if you would like to join.

Level 6

My clan is called "Out Cold" We do focus on Black ops 1 and 2, But also play MW3. Brand New Clan still a level one. Please join and tell your friends to join for the ultimate COD clan. For Xbox 360. All Members need a Mic [absolutley no connect] for tournaments and occasional practice games.

Level 1
Highlighted

I have a new clan its call RAGE-N-QUIT (RnQ) look it up on elite. we will be working on mw3 and bo2 at the same time. but if you just wanna focus on the mw3 you can. if you join you can be the co leader of the clan and help me recruit. you will not have to play bo2 if you dont wont too. If you change your mind and want to play it with the clan your more than welcome..

if you decide to join RAGE-N-QUIT send me a private msg with your info

Premium or Free
kd ratio
Gamertag

thanks

Level 2

Studios