killed by my own stinger

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: killed by my own stinger

in reply to epjet21

I've pulled this off a few times - by trying to use the Stinger too close to a wall or corner of a building.

lol

Level 24

in reply to epjet21

I once shot a stinger at a chopper, it missed it, circled the map a couple of times I landed on the ground.

Missing the target happens all the time.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to epjet21

i use the the stinger on almost every class and i some strange stuff happens. ie can't lock on because of a thin branch on a tree, but on other places you can fire through a tree. Getting lock on too close to a heli can sometimes cause the stringer to miss as it can't turn quick enough to hit moving helicopter. Sometimes it circles back round and still get hit sometimes stinger disappears. Had a game where i struggled to get a stinger throu the open roof in market square in Fallen without blowing myself up. Still managed to get over 3000 take downs with a stinger tho. Seem like some stuff is sort of there and some just an image that you can fire throu

Level 3

in reply to epjet21

Never had that happen.  I've had it miss the target 6 times in a row!!!   They need to look into it......but with the new title coming out, this like many other things are just being pushed under the rug and forgotten about. 

Level 31

Studios