how do you get to be a moderator ?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

how do you get to be a moderator ?

The last few days of playing mw3  there has been a rediculous amount of hacker's and DAMN DIRTY CHEATS.

does anyone know how to becaome a mod so i can control who is in the lobby, and help the little girls and boys out there trying to have a nice game withought getting shit on by some people who think its fun to glitch the game in there favor.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: how do you get to be a moderator ?

in reply to hellahighman1

You do not get to be one ever, only those that work for IW or MS get to do that. You the player will never get to control who is in the lobby or not ever in the game since it is not being run on a dedi server that you would have to pay for in order to have that sort of power of control.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Hey there,

Im nathan from the xbox live ambassador program.

Please use the file complaint system within the xbox 360. Also, Please report the game or player to activision using the complaint system within the game.

Also if you want, you will can send me the game recording and I will pass it onto their legal dept in England through email, as a support agent has refered me to activision to become a moderator and to help enforce the code of conduct.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to SunkNath

I assume you have some sort of proof/verification to back up claims such as these?

Level 35

in reply to kastro187420

kastro187420 wrote:

I assume you have some sort of proof/verification to back up claims such as these?

[Enter the crickets]

Level 48

in reply to trialstardragon

Hey there,

Im nathan from the xbox live ambassador program.

Please use the file complaint system within the xbox 360. Also, Please report the game or player to activision using the complaint system within the game.

Also if you want, you will can send me the game recording and I will pass it onto their legal dept in England through email, as a support agent has refered me to activision to become a moderator and to help enforce the code of conduct.

Level 1

in reply to SunkNath

thanks broo

Level 1

Studios