how can u tell when they're hacking?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

how can u tell when they're hacking?

i know there are hackers in this game but does anyone know when they're hacking? like what they usually

use?

sensuy

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: how can u tell when they're hacking?

in reply to sensuy

They normally use a silenced acr or mp7, or they use a striker.

Level 1

in reply to FrEnChY11

this made me lol

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to FrEnChY11

And usually their ID name alternates lower/upper case letters. Be careful !! 

Level 2

in reply to PifGlopGlop

There must be a lot of hackers then cause I run into silenced ACR and MP7 allmost every round.  Man, I hate hackers.  But if they don't hurt me I'm fine lol

Level 4

in reply to sensuy

I don't say hacking does not exist, but most of time we are just owned by better players or bad luck.

And before talking about kacking, just analyze your play style to see if your position is not predictible :

Do you use silencer ? If it's the case, even if there's no red dot on the ennemy's radar when you fire, there're still skulls on ennemy's screens to indicate where their teammates have been killed.

When you kill someone, do you move to another location or prepare yourself for ennemy's revenge ? After respawn, lot of players run as fast as possible to the location where they've been killed for revenge.

Don't forget also that players who use headset can hear you walking, running and jumping. It could be a huge advantage.

An ennemy was waiting for you when you exit a building ? How could he know you were here ? He may have seen you through the wall ? Or simply he's just seen you 5 sec ago enter the building by the other door.

I could find many more examples, just to say that 90% of the time (raw estimation, no real source to confirm this number), good players are just good players or players who are on the good side of the lag, but they don't hack. If you are too much paranoiac you won't enjoy the game. And if you really think after playing a match they're hackers on the lobby, just leave it and join a new one.

Level 2

in reply to PifGlopGlop

yeah I agree my bro is like that he always thinks someone is hacking when he gets killed two times in a single match.

Level 4

in reply to Natero14

My friend always thinks that too lol

Level 1

in reply to Wolfieboy551

Don't you love when there like that?  lol

Level 4

in reply to Natero14

The only way I know for sure is when they aim their weapon and follow me through a wall, either shooting you through the wall or as soon as you come around the corner.

Most of what looks like cheating is really lag.  The lag in this game is criminal.

Level 6

Studios