can't connect to server in multiplayer issue

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: can't connect to server in multiplayer issue

in reply to bobtheblower

bobtheblower wrote:

GUY"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've found a solution (:, just go in multiplyer to vault and let it connect with xbox live. Then press B and you'll go back to the multiplayer menu and press xbox live again and it wil connect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . and I gone back to the main menu and select multiplayer again and chose xbox live he emediately connected!!1

Level 1

in reply to bobtheblower

ok, I guess i'm going to call them or someting...

Level 1

in reply to bobtheblower

GUY"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've found a solution (:, just go in multiplyer to vault and let it connect with xbox live. Then press B and you'll go back to the multiplayer menu and press xbox live again and it wil connect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . and I gone back to the main menu and select multiplayer again and chose xbox live he emediately connected!!1

Level 1

in reply to bobtheblower

maybe you've to watch a game back to. I did, but I didn't know that I was able play again.

Level 1

in reply to bobtheblower

@bobtheblower, that is not a solution, it's a temp fix. give it a day or 2 and it will happen again, or even the next time you turn your xbox on.

don't give activision more money by buying BO2 because thats what they are counting on. saps like you to just keep throwing money at them.

Level 1

in reply to Alun1

I have had a few issues to.

I'm convinced the game is going to grind to a halt soon!

Level 4

in reply to bobtheblower

I'm thinking about filing a lawsuit over this if its not resolved.

Level 1

in reply to bobtheblower

Hey Bobtheblower,    The servers get overflowed with traffic a lot, so it may confuse it and say they are offline, or "unavailable" at this time.   What I do is just backing out and click on connect again, after usually about the third time, It works.

There really is no solution to this, you can try some silly things people are recommending, or you can just wait it out, be patient and try something like resetting your router, then trying again.

I think I've answered your question, if you have anymore, Please feel free to reply.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Anonymous__

a newly created account this evening recycling the same bullsh*t activision tells us that doesn't work. hmm... i smells fake acct.

Level 1

in reply to bobtheblower

i've been having trouble too, but i just keep trying and eventually i can connect.. seems like with so many ppl playing BO2, the mw3 servers should be fine

Level 1

Studios