Will Activision or Infinity Ward read this? PROBABLY NOT!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Will Activision or Infinity Ward read this? PROBABLY NOT!

I have been addicted to the Call of Duty franchise for the last few titles (W@W, COD4, MW2, BO, MW3.. getting BO2) and while (at times) I feel it was worth every cent spent for it (with map packs and all), I have been rather upset with the LAG. Not only that but I have been receiving  "Disc Read Error" or "Black Screen" quite a bit. This seriously inhibits my desire to play online.

Before I go any further, I have tried it all. Clearing cache, deleting game data (re-installing it), reset modem, disc in perfect condition, yet this problem has only recently surfaced. I have heard that this is now becoming common among other players. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Also the Elite service sucks. I am in a level 32 (at the time I post this) clan, yet I must submit a request when our clan unlocks a new emblem. That's sad. Or what of the fact that when our clan levels up, we get new titles as well right? Not me. Page 2, second column... Supposedly we were to receive titles from Elite. I haven't. Basically it's a useless service, as a founder I am ashamed. I probably will not renew my subscription.

So, Activision or Infinity Ward care to address these concerns? Don't worry though I won't hold my breath.

Activision Ambassador
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Will Activision or Infinity Ward read this? PROBABLY NOT!

in reply to morris_family
Solution
‎20-09-2012 04:31 AM

well said,  I jumped in the multiplayer arena with Black ops just a week or so before MW3 was released, .....I have to say that compaired to Mw3 Black Ops is UGLY to look at, but gameplay is smoother, and i have not noticed Lag as bad, ........ Elite is where i was let down, i am a Premium member (should be founder but a glitch in the system wont give me the green skull on the elite page)........I have been reading that DLC will not be included with Elite for BO2 ... so it leaves me wondering why i would want to renew my Sub. ......I feel like elite was a program i paid them to test out and try.....

Level 16
5 REPLIES

They wont. The only thing they prepared before launch was the account for all the money they made with this half finished game. Not really helping myself when im buying Black ops 2 but i pretty much have to when Black ops was so good. If they dont fix the lag/spawns on this game then i think a lot of players are going to quit

Level 4

in reply to ZeAzzman

Yeah well said. Started playing black ops again plays great lets hope black ops 2 does the same because Why would you pay good money for something that doesnt work.

Level 12

Solution
‎20-09-2012 04:31 AM

well said,  I jumped in the multiplayer arena with Black ops just a week or so before MW3 was released, .....I have to say that compaired to Mw3 Black Ops is UGLY to look at, but gameplay is smoother, and i have not noticed Lag as bad, ........ Elite is where i was let down, i am a Premium member (should be founder but a glitch in the system wont give me the green skull on the elite page)........I have been reading that DLC will not be included with Elite for BO2 ... so it leaves me wondering why i would want to renew my Sub. ......I feel like elite was a program i paid them to test out and try.....

Level 16

Although your platform is the PS3, I have a good feeling that when you want to bring things to the attention of the devs... this is not the right forum (go up a level)

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

So who is it That I send a form to so I can get my emblems and titles?

Level 7

Studios