Whytie84 First Ever Montage - Funny C4 Fails & quality C4 multikills. If you dont like C4, this might convert you!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Whytie84 First Ever Montage - Funny C4 Fails & quality C4 multikills. If you dont like C4, this might convert you!!!

in reply to whytie84

Noteworthy point from euro gamer, c4 is infact detonated the same way as mw3 on blops 2 Smiley Happy the original blops method was a pain in the ass from memory

Level 20

Re: Whytie84 First Ever Montage - Funny C4 Fails & quality C4 multikills. If you dont like C4, this might convert you!!!

in reply to whytie84

I unlocked C4 with a Prestige Token and I've been having a bit of fun with it. I got my first 'multi' about 4 games in. Pretty basic, just threw it over the fence on Dome, waited a few  seconds and detonated it.

I cannot throw it more than 10 feet but that's fine, I'm having fun 'planting' it so it won't be spotted right away.

C4 is a priceless tool for DOM! First time playing on Parish lastnight, started on C flag, capped it, planted C4, moved on toward's B, yer man say's 'Losing C', I say 'click, kaboom' triple kill, thank you for my care package and predator (hardline equipped of coarse).

Thank you for introducing me to C4, my new best friend!!!

Level 11

in reply to mallafornia

Nice 1 mal. I cant believe its taken you s long to start using it

Level 22

in reply to spankhiccup

I just got the accolade for most C4 kills too

What a great toy, I'm loving it!!

Level 11

in reply to mallafornia

Glad you've managed to make new friends mal. He's a little beast!!!

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to whytie84

Excellent video as always. Pity u deleted me off psn, sorry, not been online in ages Smiley Sad

Level 2

Studios