Why do I seem to be up to 1 second behind the others? My videocard is GTX560M

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Why do I seem to be up to 1 second behind the others? My videocard is GTX560M

1) Many times I see that I shot first, but during replay I see that I'm up to 1 second behind. My videocard is GTX560M, so I think is good enough. Anyway, the image is fluent and I don't encounter image freeze moments, so again, I think my laptop is good enough (i7-2670QM). So what's the problem?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Why do I seem to be up to 1 second behind the others? My videocard is GTX560M

It's not your videocard, there are on-going lag issues. We're all affected.

Level 11

Re: Why do I seem to be up to 1 second behind the others? My videocard is GTX560M

in reply to frats74

This would mean bad internet connection? But I noticed that this lag occurs even if I don't have problems with my internet connection. At least, I see that the small bar graph which appear next to player names is full. What does this lag depend on? What can I do to reduce it?

Level 1
Highlighted

pssp wrote:

This would mean bad internet connection? But I noticed that this lag occurs even if I don't have problems with my internet connection. At least, I see that the small bar graph which appear next to player names is full. What does this lag depend on? What can I do to reduce it?

There's nothing you can do. I have good connection too, but every now and then lag just happens. That's a host issue too.

I play on the Xbox console BTW. To help with lag I turned off my Theater Recording. Unfortunately, that means cannot record my games.

If you have that option on PC/Steam turn it off. If you record your games, get yourself a Capture Card instead.

Level 11

Studios