Who's excited about MW4 next year?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Who's excited about MW4 next year?

in reply to Natero14

if it's anything like bo2, i ain't buying

Level 6

in reply to Natero14

The voice actor for Captain Price has been recording his parts so it's safe to say it's MW4. Treyarch ruined hardcore yesterday so I'm back with MW3. I am waiting for West and Zampella's new game. I hope it's good!

Level 8

in reply to Natero14

I'm definitely excited for MW4. I always look forward to a new game's release, especially if it's a CoD game!

Level 1

in reply to Agent1404

It most likely will be MW4 because there's still loose ends to be figured out example: What happened to Frost, Nikolai and Price.  Then again they could still make it something different.  I also agree that the series was better with West and Zampella.

Level 4

in reply to Agent1404

It most likely will be MW4 because there's still loose ends to be figured out example: What happened to Frost, Nikolai and Price.  Then again they could still make it something different.  I also agree that the series was better with West and Zampella.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Natero14

I am somewhat enthusiastic about MW4.

Level 11

in reply to Natero14

MW3 has been very good imagine MW4 will be very exciting to'm wishing year goes fast ...

Level 1

in reply to Natero14

You cant be serious. They really are making another one? -__-

They should honestly just stop. All they keep doing is repeating the same old boring thing after the next AND lying to their community about the stuff they "supposedly" did.

The only way I would buy it is if it was different from the previous 2 failures.

Level 37

in reply to Natero14

After playing BO2 I have realized how much I really did value MW3, BS design decisions (death streaks, support, UAV spam, etc).

I think I may really just prefer IW games. Right now I'd take another MW2/MW3 clone with decent hit detection and all the IW BS referenced above rather than BO2 without the IW BS, but bad connection and MLG/Head Glitch Pro-style maps.

After playing BO2 it doesn't have a lasting/addictive affect on me right now. MW3 had that for me, even in its prime when I was most frustrated. I still looked forward to playing each night, even though I might have ended last night's session as pissed at the game as ever. I just don't have that with BO2. I didn't play the game for almost a week, and didn't really care.

I find it interesting how the release of the next COD affects your view of the previous title.

Level 9

in reply to Natero14

I'll be purchasing no more for the 360....I'll wait for the next gen installments, if any.

Level 18

Studios