What's the best assault rifle and what are the attachment to go with it?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: What's the best assault rifle and what are the attachment to go with it?

in reply to LoneKing03

M4A1 red dot coz the iron sight is crap and extended mags all the way. Just went 27-0 tdm with it, not much recoil and decent rate of fire with good damage, totally underated weapon probably coz you get it from the off, everyones levelling up for the ACR (Boring)

Level 1

in reply to LoneKing03

mk14 with 2 atchamaent is goog with reflex and silence , you need to use from behind because if the other surprise you , you going to have problem.

a good automatic is the scar , acr or cm901 with silencer and extra magsthat going to save you a lot of time trust me .

and the best is the type 95 but i fekk nasty when i kill with it.

but are depending the map for example in bakara or interchange mk14 or the type95.

and the automatic are good for map carbon and other but automatic are good for every map but on long and open map in prefer mk14

Level 1

in reply to LoneKing03

mk14 with 2 atchamaent is goog with reflex and silence , you need to use from behind because if the other surprise you , you going to have problem.

a good automatic is the scar , acr or cm901 with silencer and extra magsthat going to save you a lot of time trust me .

and the best is the type 95 but i fekk nasty when i kill with it.

but are depending the map for example in bakara or interchange mk14 or the type95.

and the automatic are good for map carbon and other but automatic are good for every map but on long and open map in prefer mk14

Level 1

in reply to LoneKing03

You cant go wrong with overkill pro with...

MK14 acog scope silencer

ACR 6.8 with holographic sight and silencer

its best if you dont wanna snipe but wanna be quiet

Level 1

in reply to LoneKing03

i personally prefer the mk14 silencer with a thermal or a red dot or if i dnt have two attachments red dot and breath but my back up is the cm90 wit silencer and extended maggs

Level 1

Studios