What really is the point of camping?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: What really is the point of camping?

in reply to tezzab

thanks man but i forgot to mention that i already know how to combat campers, i'm just asking as to why people still do it. it's easy to kill a camper.. but theyre just all so annoying. especially when youre one away from a killstreak and you run into a room without checking the corners and there he is right there.. camping away... easy to combat against, but still annoying and stupid

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎18-03-2013

Re: What really is the point of camping?

in reply to Vizconti

Vizconti wrote:

thanks man but i forgot to mention that i already know how to combat campers, i'm just asking as to why people still do it. it's easy to kill a camper.. but theyre just all so annoying. especially when youre one away from a killstreak and you run into a room without checking the corners and there he is right there.. camping away...

There's the real reason why you're complaining.

Vizconti wrote:

easy to combat against,

Nope. If it was, why are you complaining? This is about you being one kill away from earning a Killstreak Reward and you got killed by a camper because you ran into room without checking corners.

Vizconti wrote:

but still annoying and stupid

Sore loser.

Level 11
Likes: 51
Posts: 536
Registered: ‎09-08-2012

Re: What really is the point of camping?

in reply to frats74

you have made no valid arguments despite the fact that you make your post pretty with highlights, quotes, and underlined words. you are awarded no points. you do not pass go. you do not collect $200. and camping is still not justifiable. periods. serious quotes. i am making valid statements because i end my sentences with periods. this means i am right. you are wrong. you were born in 1974 you say? you are how old? 39? and you are on the butt end of an already pre-determined argument of why one of the least skilled methods in gaming is not justifiable, all while over the computer.

fraternity? brotherhood? you mean frat houses? brotherhood houses? houses in college? shouldnt you be a bit old for that? i do not even understand why i am arguing with someone who is named "Brotherhood74", all while based off of fraternities, when you should be well beyond the college life.

you may post anything you wish. quote as many of the lines i say as you want. underline them. make them perfect prose. correct my grammar if you will as well, but i will no longer answer back. this argument is done. your name is frats74 and you highlighted words with pink, claiming that i enjoy the company of men when i called your feeble comebacks cute for how they lack substance and creativity behind them.

if you enjoy sitting in a corner, staring at a door, then go ahead, be my guest! but, at the end of the day, camping is still uncreative, and even if it is enjoyed, still stupid.  indeed, campers are patient and diligent, to stare at a doorway and when killed, go back to the same spot, instead of scaling the map that is put before, and virtually wasting their time, in the end it is ultimately stupid, uncreative, and most of the time useless.

if you have any intelligence whatsoever, you will not even reply, for i will not read it. this argument is well over due, and all it has been is you quoting what i have said, and making pointless statements that have no purpose whatsoever. at the end of the day, if you need to continue arguing over something that is pointless, just to feel better about yourself, then go ahead! enjoy talking to yourself, for i will not answer.

with that, i leave this to you in order to sum up my feelings towards your arguments made on this thread.. and i sure hope everyone on this forum is not as stupid as you are...

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎18-03-2013

Re: What really is the point of camping?

in reply to Vizconti

Vizconti wrote:

you have made no valid arguments despite the fact that you make your post pretty with highlights, quotes, and underlined words.

Wrong. I stated logic, rebutted your posts, quoted your replies and pointed out facts. My arguements were all valid.

Vizconti wrote:

you are awarded no points. you do not pass go. you do not collect $200.

This isn't Monopoly.

You made no sense.

Vizconti wrote:

and camping is still not justifiable.

No. Camping is a tactic. As I have stated, no one will stand out in the open just so you can kill them and feel better about yourself.

This is about you getting killed by a camper when you were one kill away from a Killstreak Reward.

Vizconti wrote:

periods. serious quotes.

Once again, you made no sense.

Vizconti wrote:

i am making valid statements because i end my sentences with periods. this means i am right. you are wrong.

No. Just because you end your sentences with periods doesn't mean you made valid statements, nor does it make you right.

Vizconti wrote:

you were born in 1974 you say? you are how old? 39?

It's nice to know you took your smart pill today and you were able to do simple math, or did you use a calculator? I bet you did it without the calculator because a calculator would have given you the right answer and you wouldn't have to post your reply in the form of a question.

Vizconti wrote:

and you are on the butt end of an already pre-determined argument of why one of the least skilled methods in gaming is not justifiable, all while over the computer.

You're right, you lost.

If it's a least skilled method, why complain about it?

Vizconti wrote:

fraternity? brotherhood? you mean frat houses? brotherhood houses? houses in college? shouldnt you be a bit old for that?

I am, but I'm not in college.

Vizconti wrote:

i do not even understand why i am arguing with someone who is named "Brotherhood74", all while based off of fraternities, when you should be well beyond the college life.

Because you're desperate to win an arguement you already lost. You can't even stay on topic.

Vizconti wrote:

you may post anything you wish. quote as many of the lines i say as you want. underline them. make them perfect prose. correct my grammar if you will as well, but i will no longer answer back.

Done.

Vizconti wrote:

this argument is done.

I know.

Vizconti wrote:

your name is frats74

Yes. Very good.

Vizconti wrote:

and you highlighted words with pink,

Done, just for you.

Vizconti wrote:

claiming that i enjoy the company of men when i called your feeble comebacks cute for how they lack substance and creativity behind them.

What's the matter? You don't like it when someone uses your own words against you?

I don't waste creativity or substance on players who get killed easily by campers.

Vizconti wrote:

if you enjoy sitting in a corner, staring at a door, then go ahead, be my guest!

I'd rather be drinking beer.

Vizconti wrote:

but, at the end of the day, camping is still uncreative,

It wasn't meant to be creative, but it did get you killed.

Vizconti wrote:

and even if it is enjoyed, still stupid.

I'm sure the camper that killed you would disagree. I bet he got an AC-130 when he killed you and got you in the final killcam.

Vizconti wrote:

indeed, campers are patient and diligent, to stare at a doorway and when killed, go back to the same spot, instead of scaling the map that is put before, and virtually wasting their time, in the end it is ultimately stupid, uncreative, and most of the time useless.

They have a choice; they can Camp or Run 'N Gun.

It can't be as useless as you stated it since you got killed by one.

Vizconti wrote:

if you have any intelligence whatsoever, you will not even reply, for i will not read it.

I have the intelligence and I have the right to defend myself and my statements. If you don't want to read my reply, then don't.

Vizconti wrote:

this argument is well over due, and all it has been is you quoting what i have said, and making pointless statements that have no purpose whatsoever.

No. Your statements are pointless. Here, let me Quote you:

Vizconti wrote:

i am making valid statements because i end my sentences with periods. this means i am right. you are wrong.

That is pointless, and I made it pink just for you!

Vizconti wrote:

at the end of the day, if you need to continue arguing over something that is pointless, just to feel better about yourself, then go ahead! enjoy talking to yourself, for i will not answer.

Exactly. Your thread is pointless. This is about your misguided and miplaced anger.

Vizconti wrote:

with that, i leave this to you in order to sum up my feelings towards your arguments made on this thread..

Okay.

Vizconti wrote:

and i sure hope everyone on this forum is not as stupid as you are...

You are so desperate to get the last word and win a losing arguement that you even resorted to a childish form of subliminal text to gain supporters and sympathizers. That way, anyone who doesn't want to be known as or referred to as stupid will stand up for you.

Message was edited by: frats74

Level 11
Likes: 51
Posts: 536
Registered: ‎09-08-2012
Highlighted

Re: What really is the point of camping?

in reply to Vizconti

i LOL's alot at this thread,camping is justified in every sense as its a tactic,i know gamers who rush,kill and when are near their kill streak reward,camp...this was so effective by a clan mate that he went 50 2 and 1 got a MOAB in one match,then the very next game went 51 3 and 4 and got his MOAB again,and he incorperated skill kills and camping and kill streak kills to achieve this (proof is in his vault or on youtube i think) and i was in

awe....

camping on MW3 is part of the god dam game same as quick scoping....its frustrating and makes your tactic go out the window. i bet there has been a game where there was either very few or no campers and you played well got kill streaks and a good KDR??

because u played calm and had fun...then campers came along and spoiled your fun...you suck in the game KDR and kill streaks suck and you turn off the game in frustration and complain on here...

like i said earlier...either change tactics or change games...simples

Level 3
Likes: 6
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎26-02-2013

Re: What really is the point of camping?

in reply to tezzab

tezzab wrote:

you suck in the game KDR and kill streaks suck and you turn off the game in frustration and complain on here...

Yep.

tezzab wrote:

like i said earlier...either change tactics or change games...simples

He'll just play Just Dance on Kinect instead. Probably going to try Harlem Shake on Easy.

Level 11
Likes: 51
Posts: 536
Registered: ‎09-08-2012

Studios