Want to be a founding member in a New Clan?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Want to be a founding member in a New Clan?

I recently just returned home from Afghanistan (For the third and final time) and all I want to due is play COD so I am forming a clan to find people who want to play with a team also. I am not the best but I have a good KD Ratio and I average 17 to 18 kills with about 4-6 deaths a game. I don't camp, I am not modded and I just play for fun between work and and school. If interested let me know. I have yet to decide on a clan tag yet.

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: Want to be a founding member in a New Clan?

in reply to TheWootang

.....  NEW CLAN? NO THANKS.

Level 1

in reply to PabloUndEr

I wasn't aware that there is something wrong with a new clan? Maybe you could fill me in on how a older clan with tons of people is better than a new clan you have the opertunity to help mold. and shape.

Level 1

in reply to TheWootang

Honestly it sounds good and has a good promotion to it but im leader of my clan so sorry aha but i hope you have good luck with your clan ai oh and put what console/platform as it helps let people know if they can join

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to TheWootang

Ok so I have a clan thats just starting up and I'm looking for good players that get on... Would love for you to help run things..it's called icon Killa Nation if you're interested. If not, good luck on your clan

Level 6

in reply to TheWootang

I appreciate the support guys! Oh and Xbox 360. We are on Elite as Observing Pain.... Clan tag is FIDO-Fuk it Drive on.

Level 1

in reply to TheWootang

I appreciate the support guys! Oh and Xbox 360. We are on Elite as Observing Pain.... Clan tag is FIDO-Fuk it Drive on.

Level 1

in reply to TheWootang

I appreciate the support guys! Oh and Xbox 360. We are on Elite as Observing Pain.... Clan tag is FIDO-Forget it Drive on. The F obviously stands for something else not allowed on these sites.

Level 1

in reply to TheWootang

So far I have 4 member still have room for plenty more!

Level 1

in reply to thewootang

I am starting a clan called Infamous Alliance,It will be 14+ clan.Will focus on the call of duty series and partially GTA.We will have a proper vbulletin paid site www.vbulletin.com and I am looking for a leader,The leader must be active on forum and in game(dont have to be too active) . If you are interested message me on xbl :  IA RaZeXBLaDe or reply back.

Also If you want,I can lend you the prof website and provide support to your clan.

Level 1

Studios