WHERE IS ALL MW3 Clan CHALLENGES AND OPS!?!?!??!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

WHERE IS ALL MW3 Clan CHALLENGES AND OPS!?!?!??!

Where are all MW3 Operations and Challenges??! We have a clan who love this game and we want to bild up our clan levels!!!! In this forum I have read same opinions like I have. Just little time ago people wrote about this and after that to Elite came only three chanllenges and 2 Ops!?!??!?! Give as more challenges and Ops, PLEASE )))!!!!! All you great MW3 players, comment this and put thumbs up to make this dream come true :-) !!!!

Bucmaan
3 REPLIES

Re: WHERE IS ALL MW3 Clan CHALLENGES AND OPS!?!?!?...

in reply to Bucmaan

i want more mw3 clan challenges aswell my level 10 clan just got stolen off me recently so i had to make a new one and i want to get that leveled up i hope they make them before my friends premium runs out

hitman1988

in reply to Bucmaan

I too hope they add more Challenges and Ops for MW3.

I was late to the party with starting a Clan and we are currently Level 11 on MW3 and Level 9 on Black Ops 2 - I want to keep ranking up on both.

Last week they added the MW3 Clan Ops kinda at the last minute on Thursday I think it was but no new Clan Challenges are being listed.

sstang1
Highlighted

in reply to sstang1

)) There came few more ops and challenges))!!! All clans join to them!!! Thanks for Elite!!

Bucmaan

Studios