Unable to level clan on MW3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Unable to level clan on MW3

Hello , I have just created my clan on elite and currently inviting members ect , I'm hoping to level up my clan and eventually play games against other clans....however the noob deep inside of me can't understand how to level up my clan? I go to Elite and Compete followed by viewing every single section....From program guide , enlistments , clan enlistments I look at them all....now they all tell me to go back to Program guide to look into enlistments but each section is completely blank , my possible theory is  A) Not enough members in clan to enable.....I have viewed every single section but no joy....if anyone can explain this to me in baby steps as I'm doing something wrong , It will be greatly appreciated....

Many thanks.

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Unable to level clan on MW3

in reply to TeamApex_v2

It could just be that there are no clan ops or challenges posted for MW3 at the moment, they tend to add them as and when instead of on a regular basis, just keep checking and hope they sort it out soon

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

Re: Unable to level clan on MW3

in reply to TeamApex_v2

Just to let you know, if you haven't already seen, they've posted ops and challenges for MW3, not many but it's a start for you

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

Studios