The cheaters are here

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

The cheaters are here

Seen wall hacks for a few months now.  Saw an aimbot and a new cheat tonight. 

First, on the game end cam, Terminal.  Cheater is in the hallway, going from the plane to the lobby.  See's a guy in the bookstore, does a clockwise 360, shoots, misses.  Does a counterclockwise 280 or so, focuses on a guy on the roof, shoots, misses.  Clockwise 270, focus on the first guy, hits for the win.  This is in the final kill-cam, everybody in the game saw it.  I reported it, don't remember his name.

Couple games later I was lucky enough to see a drone pop into the sky.  I run with the stinger in all classes.  Soon as that drone popped up I switched and tried to lock.  No lock.  Nobody shot me, for the whole 30 seconds that drone was in the air I kept trying to lock, switching weapons, trying to lock, etc.  I could not lock on that drone and it finally flew away.

This game is most definately hacked now.

Level 6
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: The cheaters are here

in reply to Snotnose

And no, it was not one of my teammate's AC-130s or reapers.  It was an enemy scout I could not lock onto.

Reminds me of the end of MW2, when you could shoot at air power all you wanted and they just kept dropping chaff.

Level 6

in reply to Snotnose

I am def. noticing a lot of wall hacks lately, or something. Guy on Fallen last night is shooting out the window, I have Blind Eye/Assassin/dead silence, there's no portable radar or UAV up or anything. Guy is sniping then suddenly just swaps to a mchine pistol and turns and shoots me as I enter the doorway, having no way of realistically knowing I was coming. Have also watched several kill cams where I'm followed through a wall and sniped the minute I enter the doorway of a building. It's not as bad as MW2, but it's getting there.

Level 8

in reply to Snotnose

If you believe someone is cheating, there are two ways in which you can report them.

1) Using the in-game report tool via the Player Options menu, or;

2) By emailing Infinity Ward at report@infinityward.com.

From my experience, they're pretty responsive when contacted by email.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to DFlannagan10

dose that even work i think it is there to make me feel like someone cares.

Level 1

in reply to Snotnose

They have been here since pre release of BO2 nothing new here as above just report and move on all you can do really

Level 4

in reply to Snotnose

IV BIN SAYING IT ALL ALONG BY END OF JULY MW3 WILL BE ALL HACKERS INFINITY WARD DONT CARE ,THAT LET THIER GAME GET HACKED SO MORE PLAYERS RUN OUT AND BUY THE NEXT CALL OF DUTY ON RELEASE

Level 2

in reply to merce

Spoken like a true idiot.

Level 6

Studios