Stats Reset *READ PLEASE*

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Stats Reset *READ PLEASE*

Hmmmm.......I hate my friend. Here's what happened. About a few months ago, I got my stats reset. I was thinking....what did I do last game/few games before? Nothing. It just as happens that my friend had told me a few days ago that my other friend had reported me for prestige token glitch....I am MAD. I am not very upset about losing my stats, because CoD is just a game, but I would like to have 9th back. I am 1st right now, so technically I would be tenth, but I can live with anything but being called "stupid" and "garbage" because people think I suck because I am only 1st prestige. If you could please look into this, I would love that. If not, BO2 is coming out, and I'm PUMPED.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Stats Reset *READ PLEASE*

in reply to Grgraeter

His name is DRiNK_CaptMorgan, if you wanted to know. He also used the prestige token glitch, and got into an XP lobby and now has 100th prestige.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Grgraeter

So basically your prime concern is what other people think of you? Hmmm, kinda sad, a little shallow at that.  Guess what peope will think of you on here, for doing the glitch in the first place?

Level 13

in reply to Grgraeter

What exactly do you want looked into? You cheated and got burned. Your buddy cheated and didn't. One would assume that you reported him, so infinityward enforcers will get to it and deal with him. My advice to you, stop cheating and get new friends.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

1- are they really your friends?

2-what's stupid isn't your rank, it's you for giving your account information to your so called friends

3- I don't think the scenario you provided is accurate. I think that person you named pissed you off and you want to get back at them so you created this whole fabrication.

Level 18

in reply to Grgraeter

Contact Activision, if what you say is true they will generate a case number and Beach Head will look into it.

No joy there, contact Beach Head direct.

Level 31

Studios