Shotgun is too broken

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Shotgun is too broken

in reply to ShankDaddyMack

I recommend putting some enters in the stuff you type man.. it's such a big block, I - and I'm probably not the only one - cba to read through it :/

Level 1

in reply to stefan_lautenba

this is why i use the aa12 with extended mags and range

Level 4
Highlighted

Yes, a ton of this stuff is true.  The damage that base shotguns put out is very weak and the damage proficiency can fix some of these problems but bs hitmarkers still happen in almost every game even with the damage proficiency.  Those hitmarkers in the videos are very typical even for damage proficiency shotguns.  I have a thread up that discusses shotgun balance in detail, I think everyone in this thread would like it.  Here is the link.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200407720

Level 16

Okey, because someone said my aim was off please check this video - which just happened in DOME. The game also started with 5 v 7 players (rediculous).

Please check this out and tell me what you think:

They are 2 shots straight on the head from 1 feet - he's not moving - and I really need a third shot.

Shotguns, broken or not?

Level 1

There is literally no excuse for that and lag had almost no effect because both targets were stationary.  Shotguns are too weak.  IW discriminated against shotguns in mw3.  The rest of the primaries in mw3 have stopping power built into their close range damage.  Shotguns start off awefull and even the damage and range proficiency only improve some of the inconsistencies but come no where near balanceing shotguns.

Level 16

Studios