Reset in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Reset in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

So awhile back when the prestige token glitch was going, I and a couple of friends did the glitch, but the problem is that I got reset and they got their prestige tokens taken away. I would like to be put back to my original rank. ( 8th prestige level 63 I think )

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Reset in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

in reply to NoZFuriouS

I would like to find bigfoot......but we both know that won't happen.

Level 28

in reply to NoZFuriouS

yea my friends got reseted too but i never did -105 tokens atm. i cant reset my account even i wanted too

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to NoZFuriouS

You admitted to doing the glitch and the punishment is getting banned for a set amount of time and your stats reset, learn to take responsibility for your actions. Welcome to the forums but it is against the Community Forum - Code of Conduct to appeal a ban or to debate about the alleged innocence or guilt of a person that has been banned and reseted. The moderators will deleate or lock this thread depending on their mood.

Level 11

in reply to Xxace789xX

A rank reset was a common punishment for abusing the prestige token glitch and will not be rescinded.

Regarding threads appealing bans, etc., Xxace789xX is correct - these are not allowed per the forum CoC.

Level 8

Studios