Report Those Invisible Hackers!!!!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Report Those Invisible Hackers!!!!!!

People from Acitvision says that every Invisible Hacker founded in the games must be REPORTED IN THE GAME REPORT SYSTEM many times we can.
Please do it people. They're tryning to fix it so we can help them, reporting those hackers.

Level 5
19 REPLIES

Re: Report Those Invisible Hackers!!!!!!

in reply to 63or63_m_v

I reported 5 yesterday after 2hrs of play..... Seen none today....

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Hi there,

Thanks so much for reporting this type of activity in-game.  We really do appreciate you taking the time to send an in-game report.

Thanks ^AH

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist and Twitter https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

Community Coordinator

in reply to hyper72

ive seen loads ive done a glitch to make me invisable but they can see me on the mini map

Level 1

in reply to 63or63_m_v

Surely the solution is not for Activision to have a list of all the cheaters, but for them to regularly release patches, so the cheaters can't keep up.

EDIT - note that I am pleased Activision are at leasy showing an interest in the problem If they keep supporting slightly older versions of their game, I'm definitely buying the next.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Triggaaar

They haven't done anything about call of duty world at war yet and that is still quite an enjoyable game if you get into a room full of honest gamers its still plays great..... Sadly theres no way to report the mindless few still hell bent of on destroying online gaming... Just hope MW3 doesn't go the same... I have contacted activision they said they are aware of the problem and there looking into the matter.

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

I would really like to play W@W but it is currently too stupid with scumbag hackers.

Level 2

in reply to Triggaaar

This invisible hack has been going o for a very very long time now, the solution is not just banning the players doing it, the solution is to actually fix the hack, activision could have fixed it by now if they so desired

Level 17

in reply to 63or63_m_v

so is there somewhere to report this f*ckers??? was just playing with an invisble one - never had that before...

players ps3 id: WeLnEsS_VoTzze

would be great to ban this once and forever for doing this shit... thx in advance.... game isnt even out 2 yers.... -.-

Level 1

in reply to 63or63_m_v

i don't know for you , but every time i lunch a game (whatever ) there is a player with this invisible immortal thing .i can even find a normal matching with normal players. last time there was 3 in the same game .1 of theme was my teammat the 2 others was playing against me ... you can imagine what happened.....

Level 1

Studios