Question for you!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Question for you!

in reply to Izjar11

The new maps Close Quarters are very fast paced. They are all small CoD size maps. It gets insane!

Level 6

in reply to Izjar11

I'll buy it the Lag/Lag Comp ive gotten used to and rarely effects me (i have great connection im usually host/ So my party loves me)......DLC release doesn't bother me......Now the bad spawns i use that to my advantage (spawn trap for the win FTW)...and camping really doesn't bother me either im usually good enough to kill the camper enough he rage quits or if he's some GOD camper with an mk-14 i just stop going to the area he's camping.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

Will you buy  the new game knowing that that lag / lag comp / DLC release dates / spawns / camping will be included? It has followed every title before, BOPs2 will have the same issues.

I'm curious than. Those who complain on these forums buy the game knowing its faults willingly, than come here to presume innocence? That they were "robbed" and so forth?

I wrote this back in June, and I still stand by it. Many bought the game with some new hope, tricked by marketing tactics and nice words.

Question still remains

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I've noticed less activity on this forum since BOPs2 has been released, if we can call this a release, more an alpha version IMO

To be honnest : Yes I bought the game with real hopes. MW3 was my first multiplayer FPS and just because the two games are not developped by the same studio I though it could be different.. but I am really really disappointed, BOPs2 is really worst. I know a game needs some adjustments through patches after beeing released, but usually the initial released is not so bugged (do they have QA department at Activision, how can they sell such a product...)

Then I will keep on playing MW3 and the good news is that it seems smoother now, kids and ninjas have gone to BOPs2  and the matdhes are more interesting, in my point of view.

Level 2

in reply to PifGlopGlop

I imagined that would happen in MW3. Its the larger influx of random players, know it alls and new game junkies who do make the game difficult while using up allot of bandwidth.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios