Prone Glitch Happening to more and More People. FIX this Shamfinity Ward!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Prone Glitch Happening to more and More People. FIX this Shamfinity Ward!

this is happening to more and more people.. and frequently. it happened to me today on Mission. and to 4 of my friends while they were playing Search. FIX PLEAASE!

Level 3
10 REPLIES

Re: Prone Glitch Happening to more and More People. FIX this Shamfinity Ward!

in reply to NoMercyTM1

I have had it happen so much that i quite using my frags so that i could kill myself if and when i get stuck

Level 2

in reply to NoMercyTM1

Dude it looks like you were hella PISSED

Level 1

in reply to NoMercyTM1

I get stuck capping A on Hardhat all the time.  On the C side behind the I beams.  I lay down and it lets me stand up but thats it.  Im stuck......

I know hes played out but ol El presidor cracks me up with stuck.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to NoMercyTM1

@OP

As stated in the Community Forum - Code of Conduct, profanity is not tolerated on these forums in posts, threads, and videos. Considering that your video is full of profanity, no one will take you seriously and can put you in hot water in the moderators' eyes.

@RAMBONER

We can make our points without the need for any profanity. A good tip in getting people to take you seriously is not using any profanity in your posts. Also, posts that contain profanity is subject to moderation.

Level 11

in reply to NoMercyTM1

Videos removed from multiple posts do to profanity. Instead of a rage filled video, why not present something that is more focused on the issue? If you can test this out in private match and get it to work successfully, you might be able to create a repro that could help out a lot more than rage and cursing.

in reply to NoMercyTM1

hey guys....ima grown man and understand and appreciate what you are doing here.  but if you are going to do it then it should be consistant.  There are links here all of the time that violate what you are stating.  The OP already posted it happening to him that should be plenty of evidence.

The link I posted is mild compard to some other links posted here.......Just sayin.  He uses the F word and thats it.  Not to bad for a NC17 game IMO.......much better then the offline campaign of bops when you kill cops.  I mean the hypocricy here is kind of entertaining.  Again I know your doing your job but cmon.

Level 23

in reply to RAMBONER

While I understand where you're coming from, the OP had embedded a video in that thread that showed the glitch, but the video also had a rageful complaint about the glitch that had an excessive amount of profanity. As Foxhound had determined that the video had no place in the forums, he also checked the posts on this thread as a precaution in order to prevent this thread from degrading any futher. There's a fine line on everything in life, the embedded video had way too much profanity which is likely to hinder a civil discussion about this glitch as many people find it diffcult to take a person seriously that curses too much.

Level 11

in reply to Xxace789xX

I understand that and agree that if the OP wanted results they should have handled it much different.  I think its come to the point with this game that most people have given up on the "strategic approach" and went more for the "look at this bull++++ thats happening now"  Its been an endless barrage of BS with this game from the start and people are fed up with it.  I took it more as LOL and posted a funny link instead of something constructive as constructive gets nothing where as funny might at least make someone smile and make it worth their time to look at the forum. 

Im married with kids so I love my time playing the game.  Nothing that happens on it sways my desire to play as its my time to do my thing when the fams asleep.  Lots of people here though are fed up and frustrated.

Level 23

in reply to RAMBONER

and im just saying that i was showing "comedic anger". everyone likes to see people get angry that benefits them for their own entertainment. yes i cursed way too much. but the game is rated m. strong language is to be expected. plus its youtube. where it can be excessive. and yes that was my actually feeling at the time..cause i still get that feeling like hey.."infinity ward does not care. they wanted money. so they put out this STILL IN PROGRESS beta test mw3 that we all payed our hard earned money for"  i guess in my videos. i should warn people for offensive language. viewer discretion is advised eh?

Level 3

Studios