Promo codes for pre order of black ops 2

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Promo codes for pre order of black ops 2

I pre ordered B.O.2 from gamestop so I could get the mw3 prestige token.  I was able to register that I pre ordered on the gamestopblackops2 website but when I go to get the prestige token the website comes up with unexpected error.  Y may I ask is this.

Level 1
26 REPLIES

Re: Promo codes for pre order of black ops 2

in reply to purpledragon198

Before attempting to view the website, make sure to clear your cookies/cache/history.

Just in case you're unsure of how to clear your cache/cookies/history:

http://goo.gl/icX1l (IE and Firefox)

http://goo.gl/kRni7 (Google Chrome)

http://goo.gl/ARGU6 (Safari)

Once you've done that, visit this link:

https://profile.callofduty.com/codprestige

You'll log in with your ELITE account credentials. At this time, you will want to double check that you have the correct Gamertag/SEN ID linked to your ELITE account.

Once you have redeemed your code, please allow 24-48 hours for your token to show up in the MW3 prestige shop.

in reply to ELITE_Help

I am still getting the unexpected error message.  I have deleted all cookies, reinstalled browsers and even tried on my phone and always get the same message.   Tried IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome both on two different computers, one mac and one pc.  Going to try my nook next.   This is getting frustrating.

-edit:  I pre-ordered at gamestop and signed up for the powerup gold card or whatever its called immediately before pre-ordering.   My receipt has the prestige token code and also the game stop promo code which I did register before trying to redeem the mw3 promo code.

Level 1

in reply to IGodzilaU

Tried on the nook also.  Same problem.  No amount of cache clearing of cookies is going to make this work.  Seems to be a problem related to individual elite accounts.  Maybe an issue between gamestops power up rewards system info and activisions elite?   My gt is IGodzilaUJapan.  xbox360.   Please help.

Level 1

in reply to IGodzilaU

Just tried using my sons account to redeem the code and I didnt get the error message it went right to the screen where you type in the code after logging into elite.   So this issue is related specifically to each persons account.

Level 1

in reply to IGodzilaU

Also to note.  I am unable to access my profile on the cod website.  I get the same error message as when I try to use the "get yours" link from the gamestop website.  Is there a way to fix my profile?

Level 1

in reply to IGodzilaU

mine did the same thing for about 10 hours...the problem is....sh1tty server

Level 13

in reply to ELITE_Help

SAME HERE I PRE ORDERED LAST WEEK AND IM STILL WAITING FOR MY DAMN TOKEN....ACTIVISION WHERE IS IT????

Level 1

in reply to ELITE_Help

Worked like a charm!  Thanks for the link and the help.

Level 1

in reply to ELITE_Help

I have done EVERTHING you listed,after a week i got an email saying I was approved to get my token to look in the prestige shop but no token was there,

On the advise of your tech support people,I Unlinked my PS3 on the computer, UnInstalled my PS3 Elite and reinstalled, then he had me to delete my game data utility file...which made me download all the game Updates, and DLC content again .which wasted over an hour of my time ... I have been waiting fro my Pre-order token for over MONTH now and still HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT .........

Level 16

Studios