Portable radar worse than Heartbeat sensor?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Portable radar worse than Heartbeat sensor?

in reply to Adam1235678

See everyone I actually answered the question. lol To be honest I don't care what people use I just don't like that these complainers had all my favorite things taken out of the game seriously they us to stop complaining when that's all they can do in the first place.

Level 7

in reply to geper

I dont even look at the big radar. Too busy running around like a spastic. Opps there's an enemy. BANG i'm dead. BANG dead again.

Level 10

in reply to Lunar---tick

Im sure your teammates really appreciate you

Level 18

in reply to ERROR_6_

They do actually. I'll run a bomb all day, i'll capture a flag all day too. Dont need the radar for that. If i get shot in the mean time so be it. You probably gathered i rush. looking at the radar distracts me from what is actually happening in front of me. Maybe i'm suffering from eyeball lag. hahaha

Level 10

in reply to geper

I have to agree with the OP. I hate PR's. One of the biggest things that really bugs me is people use them in 1v1, 2v2 & 3v3 games!! Why!!!! Use your skill, not a bloody aid to show you where the opponents are. Just get a life..... Oh and the same goes for heartbeat sensors...............

Level 5

in reply to geper

Meh...  If you're playing in any CORE mode, it's a great tool to have with you. 

It works well in HC too, you just have to have very keen ears. 

I'm just astounded people are still making threads, complaining about guns/perks/tactical/lethal/lag/whatever.  The game is almost done and extinct.  The time to complain about it would've been last December. 

Level 31

in reply to geper

If there in the game,i say use em!! Why did the devs put them there? and if you hate them,then use Assassin! oops i forgot,you hate it as well.

Level 24

in reply to Thesandman11

At no point did I say that I hated assassin.

Level 2

in reply to geper

I was using "you" in a general sense geper

Level 24

in reply to geper

Core, yes. Hardcore, no.

The Heartbeat Sensor only works if you're not aiming down sights, or else you can't see it. The Portable Radar doesn't have this restriction but is reliant on the radar system on the HUD - meaning it's useless on Hardcore unless someone has a UAV up.

Level 8

Studios