Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

in reply to ifrerkinbr4di

lol HC, less then 10% of the community plays that. And on top of that, a full auto machine gun already has an advantage over a 1 round per second bolt action. If sniping was so easy, everyone would do it.

YouTubeDude
YouTube.com/YouTubeDude

Thoughts on sniping at CODXP

Level 8

in reply to youtubedude

youtubedude wrote:

lol HC, less then 10% of the community plays that. And on top of that, a full auto machine gun already has an advantage over a 1 round per second bolt action. If sniping was so easy, everyone would do it.

YouTubeDude

lol... your statistics are a touch off.

... just sayin'.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

DONE it before.. dosent effect my shot at all... if you hit the person he dies... wtf are you talking about?

Level 1

how about you show us evidence that it is an exploit then i will do this challenge

Level 2

SIGNED!!

Nothing ruins this gameplay experience like quickscopers!

Level 2

in reply to PVDSHOI

u mad bro.

Nothing ruins the gameplay experience like the spawns. Complain about something productive retard.

Things that are more annoying than quickscoping;

Type 95

Spawns

Maps suck

Theater sucks

Campers

Assassin Pro

Lag Compensation

Sound Quality

I can go on.. and on.

Cry more emokid. Quickscoping is here to stay, and aim assist does nothing to it. If you cant beat a quick scoper at CQC with your AR or SMG then you're a garbage player. If you got bested at long range, then thats a chip on the snipers shoulder. There is no aim assist at the distances I QS.

Level 7

in reply to kyonara

kyonara wrote:

u mad bro.

Nothing ruins the gameplay experience like the spawns. Complain about something productive retard.

Type 95

Spawns

Maps suck

Theater sucks

Campers

Assassin Pro

Lag Compensation

Sound Quality

I can go on.. and on.

Cry more emokid. Quickscoping is here to stay, and aim assist does nothing to it. If you cant beat a quick scoper at CQC with your AR or SMG then you're a garbage player. If you got bested at long range, then thats a chip on the snipers shoulder. There is no aim assist at the distances I QS.

But nonetheless, it is the aim assist allowing you to QS, right? And if aim assist doesn't matter, then you have no problem removing it, right?

Your argument about beating a QS with an AR or SMG is flawed. If the QS guy has Quickdraw, he'll win the ADS battle & that ends the conversation.

So ... bra ... I say we take the easy route: just shut people like you out of the game

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

I can snipe with and without aim assist. I snipe on PC and XBOX equally as effectively. I can also rape quick scopers with assault rifles and smg's. People just make up reasons to complain about everything. I don't QS up close. I no scope or use my secondary. I only quick scope at long range, and at long range there is no aim assist.

Level 7

in reply to kyonara

kyonara wrote:

u mad bro.

Type 95

Spawns

Maps suck

Theater sucks

Campers

Assassin Pro

Lag Compensation

Sound Quality

I can go on.. and on.

Reported.

Level 2

Personally I'd feel much better being killed by a quickscoper than your run of the mill famas/galil/ak47u retard (talking black ops, replace with ACR/skar/ump for mw2)....every time I get killed by some tryhard with ghost pro sleight of hand pro silent galil I die a little inside.  Most of the people who complain about quickscoping use full auto ARs/smgs exclusively, kind of funny when those weapons require 0 effort to use.  Mw3 is supposed to add back recoil and sway though so who knows, ARs might take some skill.  Also lol at the guy yelling about 1v1ing on hardcore, seems pretty upset typing in all caps.  GL ON YOUR PETITION.

Level 1

Studios