No clan ops / challenges for MW3 (PS3) + weird clan stuff (Admins check this out!)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

No clan ops / challenges for MW3 (PS3) + weird clan stuff (Admins check this out!)

I've got few questions considering Cod mw3, and im hoping to get answers since activision support is hopeless with these things. And yes i've tried to contact them also.

-Why is there no clan ops / challenges for MW3 at the moment? (only few BO II events also)

-Another question is that how come i havent received any of the emblems when leveling up my clan so far?

-I hear rumours that current premium memberships in MW3 will turn into free memberships in future, is this true? and will all be able to do clan ops / challenges then in the clan?

Level 1
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: No clan ops / challenges for MW3 (PS3) + weird clan stuff (Admins check this out!)

in reply to maramuna

maramuna wrote:

-Why is there no clan ops / challenges for MW3 at the moment? (only few BO II events also)

This is something I've asked ever since MW3 Clan Ops and Challenges returned last December (because Elite was being integrated with BO2 during the whole month of November). The regular schedule of having Daily Challenges were reduced to just three per week and the Ops that were Fridays to Sundays are now just Saturdays and Sundays. My Clan would have been level 44 by now instead of 40.

BO2 has daily Challenges, Weekly Challenges and Weekend Ops. MW3 has scraps.

For now, I know MW3 has no Challenges or Ops.

maramuna wrote:

-Another question is that how come i havent received any of the emblems when leveling up my clan so far?

I can understand. My Clan just levelled to 40 last night and even though I can use the Horse Title in Clan Management, it is not unlocked in my Callsign.

I filled out a Clan Emblem Request Form.

https://support.activision.com/Clan_Emblem_Request_Form?clickedOn=Elite

You should too. Hopefully, they're resolved soon.

maramuna wrote:

-I hear rumours that current premium memberships in MW3 will turn into free memberships in future, is this true? and will all be able to do clan ops / challenges then in the clan?

It's no rumor. Elite has been free even before BO2 was released.

Elite's Clan Management is messed up right now, no one can leave their Clan or join a Clan. When enlisting in Clan Ops and Challenges a Premium member is required even though Elite is now free.

It is both irritating and confusing.

Level 11

Re: No clan ops / challenges for MW3 (PS3) + weird clan stuff (Admins check this out!)

in reply to frats74

I thought u have to be premium member to participate in clan ops and free members could participate in challenges.

Level 1

in reply to maramuna
Level 11

in reply to frats74

so....for mw3 clan ops the member playing them still has to buy the premium? Only ask because I just enlisted my branch clan in our first one and don't know if its even worth doing if we get no score.

Level 1

in reply to maramuna

i've got elite premium adn by profile --> elite subscripton

subscription level playstation netwerk PREMIUM

till 22 september 2013 but if im doing challenges i get a message you clan won't get xp because there wasn't a premium member in clan at time of enlistment this is for 2 months now this is really disapointed I paid 50 euro for premium membership!

and i lost 2 months of it

www.youtube.com/cr8racer

Level 1

in reply to maramuna

i've got elite premium adn by profile --> elite subscripton

subscription level playstation netwerk PREMIUM

till 22 september 2013 but if im doing challenges i get a message you clan won't get xp because there wasn't a premium member in clan at time of enlistment this is for 2 months now this is really disapointed I paid 50 euro for premium membership!

and i lost 2 months of it

www.youtube.com/cr8racer

Level 1

in reply to maramuna

Ok back to ur callsigns emblems and titles if any one wants them and not receiving them that person will have to leave clan and rejoin to get them I've always had this problem filling out that paper is a waste of time I've filled out about 25 of them and never got any help from activision and as for the clan leader u have to do the same I suggest u make another account make it clan leader than leave and rejoin and become leader again that's wat I do

Level 2

in reply to maramuna

whythere is no chalenges mw3 for leveling up my clan .plz do something my clan is KoYz

Level 1

Studios