NOT HAPPY!! ACTIVISION ACTION REQUIRED!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

NOT HAPPY!! ACTIVISION ACTION REQUIRED!

Firstly my challenge points are showing under another members name and have done for two challenges now and secondly the points are wrong!!  I have been doing the butcher challenge and have had the award every game since 9am this morning but now the challenge is over it is showing only 8 accolades!!

I have been refreshing the challenge page after every couple of games and the score has not been updating correctly at all.

I have played numerous games in these 7hrs and have had well over the required 10 accolades needed for the full points!

This may not matter to high ranking clans but as we are only a LV2 these points are very much needed, to say I am not happy is an understatement!

dannylongcast
6 REPLIES

Re: NOT HAPPY!! ACTIVISION ACTION REQUIRED!

in reply to dannylongcast

SCRAP THE ACCOLADES BIT THEY HAVE UPDATED EVEN THOUGH THE CHALLENGE IS OVER.

dannylongcast

Hmm.  I don't know how to help you cause I don't know how to get a challenge to work.  Becasue it says I need to be a premium elite member to do matches with clans.  What do I need to do?

Natero14

in reply to Natero14

You have to have at least one premium clan member to do challenges, although it still says I need to be premium ( which I am ) for the lone wolf and events..........But I can do all the other challenges and have been doing them.

dannylongcast

"Dannylongcast"I think that you are not premium, for the only reason of buy the DLC maps and download them you will not be Premium Elite, in the only way that you can be Premium Elite is buying the membership and the membership is not available.

FaMoUx

in reply to FaMoUx

Yes I am premium, I have the hardened edition with both premium and founder status. I have called activision to get them to sort the issue out.

I did not pay for the dlc I downloaded it free after registering my premium.

dannylongcast
Highlighted

Wish I can get the Hardened adition but I can't afford it.  -_-

Natero14

Studios