Main Page: Discussions

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Main Page: Discussions

Before reading any of these links please set aside your preconceptions about Call of Duty and what it has been, is or should have been, think of this as if it's a whole new game with the feel of CoD, so look at the facts and idea's alone and judge on their own merits.

Below you should find a series of links to my recent idea's and discussions concerning Call of Duty:

COD9 TREYARCH'S NEXT GAME

INTEGRATED COMMUNITY RATTING SYSTEM

NEW GAME MODE IDEA'S

ALTERNATIVE NEW RANKING UP SYSTEM

UNLOCKING SYSTEM PERKS AND PROFICIENCY MULTIPLIERS

PERKS REORGANISATION

PROFICIENCY MULTIPLIERS AND UNLOCK SYSTEM

PERKS AND UNLOCK SYSTEM

A NEW WAY OF LOOKING AT WEAPONS AND ATTACHMENTS.....GEAR

MOVEMENT AND PLAYER CONTROL

FATIGUE AND COMPLACENCY SYSTEMS

These are just some Ideas of my own which are still in development and everything is likely to change at some point and nothing is really set in stone.

If you would like to share some of your own ideas or thoughts on mine ideas, then leave me a comment or send me a Private message.

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: What does the community think of these idea's for up coming CoD titles?

in reply to rpatto92

Most of then would not work well in the CoD series. They are more suited for games like BF or borderlands. Only for as the CoD playerbase does not like too radical of changes.

But the ideas are very innovative and could be very good if was in its own game and given a fair chance.

Message was edited by: trialstardragon

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Hey I'm finding myself going from page to page chasing comments you could leave them on this page or send me a message if you like, anyway I'm off to bed took ages setting up all these pages and links to each of them.

Oh hey before I go was wondering what you think of have less perks in favor of having perks separate from proficiency's as proficiency's really apply to game play differently and have more potentail to be overpowered when mixed in with perks; although you might be able to get my reasoning from Perks and Proficiency Multipliers, I'll post another page commenting on my reasoning for reorganizing them this way.

Level 3

in reply to rpatto92

I know we have been playing page tag. Another thing I like to do sometimes. keeps the posters on their feet and guessing what is next from this strange and often misunderstand halfdragon halftroll.

I think I understand what you are getting at. And yes I do feel the Ps can at times make certain classes a bit overly strong in comparison to how it once was. I would not say OP but a little to efficient perhaps.

Level 70

in reply to rpatto92

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200387810

That was written 10 hours before this was, seems like an awfully big coincidence to me...

Level 10

in reply to Smokin1

well it's exactly that I didn't see his or any other discussions that are remotely similar to this one before the guy who posted that linked it like 20mins ago now

Level 3

in reply to rpatto92

Nice effort on the thread btw

Level 10

in reply to Smokin1

Thanks man...

Level 3

Studios