MW3 videos not showing up in Youtube

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: MW3 videos not showing up in Youtube

in reply to itzFluid

i tried to render a vid today and it was working somehow. it was really laggy though and not working good. haven't gotten it to youtube yet but its actually going through the process not not like before

Level 1

in reply to twonumber

EDIT: It seems to be working for me now, but ever since I started rendering clips again it looks lower quality than before. It's kind of like the quality you get when it says it hasn't finished processing the video. Like preview quality.

Level 1

in reply to Asynchrony

yeah me too. also i can upload BOPS2 vids now but not MW3 anymore. the MW3 says the vids uploaded but doesn't show up on my youtube. help anybody?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to itzFluid

For 2-3 days, each time I've tried uploading a video from my vault to my Youtube account, at first it seems to be working, but the video never ended up on my Youtube. Looks like the MW3 channel is broken, all my setting are fine (for Elite and Youtube).

Still unable to upload...how much time will it take to solve that issue, 2-3 months?

Level 1

in reply to itzFluid

Am I the only one still incapable of rendering videos to my Youtube account?  I have been encountering that issue for more that a month now.  No ETA for resolution...

I have boycotted BOPS2 because of that. Don't plan to buy it either as a statement !

I am very deceived.  Ticket I have opened with technical support is now on hold, no answers from the tech or reply at all since NOVEMBER 24th.

This sucks as I am still unable to upload to Youtube.

Level 1

in reply to itzFluid

Still unable to render to Youtube, anyone capable?

Level 1

in reply to itzFluid

If you have your Elite account linked with your YouTube account but the videos that you render do not show up on YouTube, then use this workaround:

-tOAfs

Level 3

Studios