MW3 videos not showing up in Youtube

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: MW3 videos not showing up in Youtube

in reply to itzFluid

Omg, ffs someone please fix this!

Level 1

in reply to itzFluid

Any updates? This is starting to annoy me a lot.

Level 1

in reply to itzLure

Buy a capture card for your PC and connect your Xbox to it; bypassing Elite. I guarantee you'll never have a problem uploading videos again.

Level 11

in reply to itzLure

still not working for me, just tried

Level 1

in reply to badwrench

try it now its acting different today

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to itzFluid

Hi guys, as a follow up to my previous post, still unable to transfer videos from my vault to my Youtube account.  Still awaiting a reply from technical support on that...

This sucks especially since everything started with the launch of BOPS2.  My last video transferred was on November 11th, how odd ! 2 days prior to the release of the game. Ever since they changed the Elite website, I cannot see my videos through a web browser as I could before. Seems the Youtube channel is broken and also the vault function on the Elite website.  I can see my videos through my career page, but in my feed, no pictures or videos at all.  My browser tries to load, but nothing displays.

Hope this will get fixed soon and one day.

Level 1

in reply to itzFluid

I think this is a problem with Youtube the same thing happened last December. Extracting the rendered file and directly uploading to Youtube has worked in the past, but fails everytime now. It might work on Facebook, but I think that site is the spawn of satan.

Level 1

in reply to Asynchrony

Last time I think this coincided with a Youtube site update which appears to be happening again. Could someone from Activision please act. This took nearly a month to resolve last year.

When I contacted support last year nothing happened except the ticket was eventually closed before the fault was fixed. Just like when I enquired about the broken forum account linked to my true GamerTag which has no reply buttons.

Level 1

in reply to Asynchrony

Someone is sleeping on the switch at Activision.  The ticket I have open has been opened without replies fron tech support for more than 2 weeks now.  No answer or expected time of resolution. I am very deceived by the poor customer service I have received with this issue. 

Hopefully, this will be resolved one day. I just hope they will act.

Level 1

in reply to BlazingJD

try it now its acting different today

Level 1

Studios