MW3 VS BLACK OPS

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: MW3 VS BLACK OPS

in reply to killerthez

Black ops to me was the most entertaining COD. Zombies was awesome and the MP wasnt bad.

Level 27

in reply to triiviium-

The more I play MW3 the more I am convinced that IW make games for kids and Treyarch make games for gamers.

Having said that though - Treyarch put your freaking Zombies on a seperate disc next time, this will provide more room for the campaign and more importantly for multiplayer. It might even help with the damn lag.

Level 61

in reply to killerthez

Mw3 is garbage. Can't dive, the menus are ancient, to many n00b guns e.g; striker and akimbo FMGs, the maps are horse shit and it's full of n00bs... Hence the reason why it's already died in the ass. There were more people playing black ops last October then ppl playing mw3... And it's only been out for 3 mths. Don't even bother IW.. U got nothing on treyarch.

Level 1

in reply to killerthez

Treyarch should just bring an expansion out for black ops so we can all scrap mw3. Can't wait for the next release... Even though i just waited months for nothing but disappointment.

Level 1

in reply to killerthez

I actually liked MW3 more than any other call of duty until BO2... BO2 and MW3 are my favs. B01 was my 3rd fav.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to killerthez

-7xDjqoFUk

BO2 sick edit

Level 1

Studios