MW3 Take Me Back. I Love You

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: MW3 Take Me Back. I Love You

in reply to supervelous

funny reading these kind of threads,

when blops came out everyone hated it and couldnt wait for mw3, so when mw3 came out all of a sudden blops was a great game and mw3 was crap,(see a pattern emerging here)out comes blops 2 (personally i think its better than both) mw3 a great game and blops 2 crap.

just a guess, but give it a year blops 2 will be great but personal opinion, ur never gonna be happy what they do

Level 2

in reply to supervelous

A question I have yet to find an answer for: How can you bring the same game out every year (in basically the same engine) and completely stuff it up every time?

I must be intrinsic to the nature of online play, with no solution apart from infrastructure upgrade.

Level 9

in reply to supervelous

supervelous wrote:

Real Domination (not this round-based Dom), streak loadouts for each class, and less camping spots.

I agree with not having scorestreaks applicable to each class is a downer but I favour having two halves for Domination in case maps are lopsided.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

LOL every map is lopsided for domination or demo in Blops 2. One of the big issues imo. I love playing demo where the last bomb site is directly on top of the enemy spawn location.

Level 38
Highlighted

in reply to codchamp1

Yeah that's true.  I suppose the only thing about having two halves of Domination is the fact there is a time limit.  I can see the arguments for and against but I'm not a seasoned Domination player so it probably bothers me less than the regulars.  I'll be playing it more regularly though.

Level 31

in reply to supervelous

Black ops 2 maps are pathetic. and the game is just so boring. Yawnnnn

Level 13

in reply to supervelous

So after raging to no end 2 nights ago with Blops 2 i popped in MW3. This game plays so much better. lag, hit detection and ROF are all great. Funny thing is MW3 still feels faster then Blops 2 but yet plays much better. My first game of the night i went 40-0 in TDM on terminal and the rest of my games were all on par. Just absolutley astonished on the difference on how the 2 series play compared to each other.....MW3 and halo 4 have my game time for this year until the next IW COD.

Level 38

Studios