MW3 Campaign complete...credits run...but game status shows "50% Complete" and Resume brings back to last checkpoint...endless replay of last scene.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

MW3 Campaign complete...credits run...but game status shows "50% Complete" and Resume brings back to last checkpoint...endless replay of last scene.

I've played the last scene of the MW3 campaign multiple times trying to get the game to acknowledge that I have finished.  I've let the credits run to the end and then selected "Continue" (the only choice) which takes me out to the main menu where it shows my campaign is only 50% complete.  I have "resumed" multiple times, trying at other times to "Save and Quit" following the last scene, but ultimately this has become my last checkpoint to which "resume" returns me each time.  How do I resolve this? XBox360 is my console.  All updates installed. "Save to" location is the hard drive with 200+ Gigs of free space.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: MW3 Campaign complete...credits run...but game status shows "50% Complete" and Resume brings back to last checkpoint...endless replay of last scene.

in reply to LMataBurros

You are done. Start a New Game at a higher difficulty level and get all the achievements. That's the reason why you're 50% complete.

Check your achievements on your Xbox Guide by pressing the Xbox Home button on your controller, go to Achievements and look for the Who Dares Wins Achievement. I'm sure you have that. If you don't, then you definitely have a problem.

Level 11
Highlighted

Re: MW3 Campaign complete...credits run...but game status shows "50% Complete" and Resume brings back to last checkpoint...endless replay of last scene.

in reply to LMataBurros

to get 100% complete you have to complete game on veteren and collect all intel.hope this helps

Level 2

in reply to ChaotikSpraya86

Its gonna be really hard to beat the game on a Veteran level and also collect all the intel because I haven't passed a single mission on Veteran or collected any intel

Level 1

Studios