Just got Black Ops 2.......not great!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Just got Black Ops 2.......not great!!

in reply to Spartak96

Honestly guys it is so much better than you make it sound, I thought the same as you when I first got the game but now that I am used to it it is a really good game! Zombies is the best ever, multiplayer is really good and has way more possibilities and it's just a matter of time until people realise it's actually good! And to you people who judge only by online forums GET A LIFE! You judge things off other people who have probably never played the game either!

Level 1

in reply to Spartak96

Honestly guys it is so much better than you make it sound, I thought the same as you when I first got the game but now that I am used to it it is a really good game!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to dowers24_7

dowers24_7 your a CLOWN!!!! Wake up and look at what people are saying about Black Ops 2. You've only got to look at the 4 times you've posted the same comment......it's as if your trying to convince yourself there's nothing wrong with it, but I assure you, as a person that has listed all the above problems, the game IS broke, and need's fixing FAST!!!

Level 5

in reply to Spartak96

Another moan....................If my mates are on line and already in a game mode, I will try to join their game, when it states that the game they are in IS joinable. It never ever works.....always comes back with game mode full...............so why state it's joinable!!!!!

Level 5

Studios