Just got Black Ops 2.......not great!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Just got Black Ops 2.......not great!!

People used to moan about the sound effects in MW3....let me tell you Black Ops 2's are comical. Sound is crap. Graphics on the maps ain't that great either, and trying to work round classes is an art in itself

Level 5
33 REPLIES

Re: Just got Black Ops 2.......not great!!

in reply to Spartak96

I have to agree on the sound. Granades and shooting both don't sound as good as MW3. Also the classes will take some time to get use to, but they are not as simple as MW3.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

Lol, the sound in Black Ops was god awful, guns sounded like they were shooting paper clips, so this is no surprise.

Level 8

in reply to DaShuk2381

Just soooooo dissapointed in this game. Makes you realise that MW3 wasn't all that bad. If it wasn't for the fact that all my mates are on BO2 I would continue to play MW3. Such a big dissapointment.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Spartak96

I predict one year minus one day from now that IW will be the favored son of the community despite all of the complaints from this past year and one day later 3arch will once again be the favored son until the next year.

Level 69

in reply to Spartak96

WOW if Black Ops 2 is making MW3 look good it must be a huge pos. I checked out the forums to see what the general thought was and I couldnt help but laugh and say thank god I was not dumb enought to let Activision and 3arch sucker me out of another 60 bucks.

Level 16

in reply to Spartak96

i've always said IW made better games than Treyarch. this was apparent after BO.

i'm SO glad i didn't buy this game. i have yet to hear anyone say anything really good other than in regards to Zombies. actually.. i haven't heard anything good about that mode either, but i haven't heard anything BAD... so... i guess that makes it.. "better"? LOL

Level 14

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

Go over to the BOPS2 forums...wow...causing all kinds of issues with the PS3. So glad I didn't buy this game. Hard crashes and half the people can't even get on to play multi-player...

Level 8

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

We tried zombies last night, the maps I played seemed a step back from Black Ops.

We tried zombies because of the high level of fail in multi-player.  Freezes, crashes, major rubber band lag issues, it was not a fun day.  Oh, and if you thought that insta-deaths and head glitching was a problem on MW3, have I got a game for you.

Only thing that seemed better was the combat training...

Level 12

in reply to Spartak96

Spartak96 wrote:

People used to moan about the sound effects in MW3....let me tell you Black Ops 2's are comical. Sound is crap. Graphics on the maps ain't that great either, and trying to work round classes is an art in itself

Totally agree on the sounds, actually ruins it for me, plus with same lag stuff going on, makes Mw3 look better and better, lol

Level 17

Studios