I am looking to join a clan

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I am looking to join a clan

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and have been playing MW3 multiplayer for a couple of weeks.  My callsign is fishyfishy34 and I have progressed to level 31.  I am a male, 41 years old husband and father.   I do not want to be a part of any group that uses a ton of foul language as my son if sometimes with me watching me play. 

I am looking to join a clan.  I find myself with a great deal of free time since I am out of work on medical leave but my play time is not unlimited since I have 2 kids to take care of.  I am online almost every night between 10pm and 2am and am looking to join a clan that likes to be social, work together, and WIN.  I have played some BO2 but don't own the game yet although I will buy it at some point. 

Please respond here with your clan name, description, and instructions for joining if you think that we would be a good match.

Thanks...

"Kill them all and let God sort them out"

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: I am looking to join a clan

in reply to fishyfishy34

Hey, I don't have a clan, but I'm looking for one too. I'd like to be friends with you if you wouldn't mind. You're on PS3, right? I'm a mother and a wife. It would be nice to have a mature person to play with online. My PSN is FloridaChick_941, if you wouldn't mind adding me. Thank you.

Level 2

in reply to fishyfishy34

Our Xbox Clan "CRUE" has positions avaliable.

Click   >>>> Motley Crue <<<<   to put in a application and check us out on ELITE.  Thanks!

-OO Nicc

Level 6

in reply to fishyfishy34

Hey check us out www.backoutnow.com

We are just starting on the PS3 side and looking to grow quick.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to fishyfishy34

Check out VIPRE Gaming!

Apply here: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6245232

Level 3

Studios