How to change COD MW3 language from German to English!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Re: How to change COD MW3 language from German to English!

in reply to trylerastab

If you switch your systems languauge to the current language the game is on and then back it should start speaking in english.  If not try this restart the game and go into options there should be a launguage setting.  Hope this helps cause this is all I got.

Level 4

in reply to Natero14

already tried that, doesn't work!

the game has only 1 language!

this is so fucking stupid, I still can't believe that they can't put a pack language on this game...

Please, activision, if you are reading this, could you make pack of language to download on PSN?

Level 1

in reply to crickarthik

Up...I'm still waiting for an answer from Activision!

Level 1

in reply to trylerastab

lol.  Well that's sad but if you came back to the U.S. (don't know if you did or not).  But if you go to Gamestop you can trade MW3 in for a new game.

Level 4

in reply to crickarthik

If you bought the game in germany then it will always be in german. I found that out when I bought modern warfare 2 a few years ago. I sold my copy and ordered from amazon. Make sure though that if you order from amazon that you order from amazon.co.uk and NOT amazon.de otherwise you will have the same problem.

The german version of black ops 2 has also been altered because of laws. e.g. less blood in campaign mode, and for example the original Black ops 1 the swatiga in the german version was replaced by some other symbol, again because of laws. So it's not exactly the same (only in campaign mode)

On a similar note when you create a PS3 account and you say you live in germany, then even if you change the settings on the PS3 to english some things will always be in german e.g. the playstation store. You cannot change this option after creating the account. Solution is to create an account and say that you're in the UK (or USA), even if you live in Germany.

Level 1

in reply to eddie-147

You can't change it. It's always been that way, unfortunately. Sorry.

Level 1

in reply to crickarthik

If you change the language of the system, does the text stay in German or both the voice and the text stay that way?

Level 1

in reply to crickarthik

If you change the language of the system, does the text stay in German or both the voice and the text stay that way?

Level 1

in reply to crickarthik

just find a place that has mw3 and give them that version u take english version

Level 1

Studios