How can i stop stalker pro players?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

How can i stop stalker pro players?

I realize that sleight of hand/extreme conditioning, assasin and stalker pro are becoming the most usual perks to use in mw3. I know that pro players use extreme, quickdraw and dead silence (because they have good sound with their headphones). I think stalker pro is overpowered  because you can use it and its like your are walking without ADS and with SMG you are faster than walking normally. You can zig zag while shooting and its difficult to hit and opponent because they are zig zagging(ADS side to side) Smiley Frustrated . This plus the advantage that delay explositions makes this perks overpowered.

What do you think about stalker and how you stop them?

Level 1
30 REPLIES

Re: How can i stop stalker pro players?

in reply to Marduk_Vassili

get better

Level 8

HOW CAN I STOP STALKER PRO PLAYERS?

I find that bullets work pretty well in these circumstances

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to azn_chic

azn_chic wrote:

HOW CAN I STOP STALKER PRO PLAYERS?

I find that bullets work pretty well in these circumstances

Yep, bullets seem to do the job.

Level 6

in reply to azn_chic

You stole my answer

Level 12

Well if you say people have mainly been using dead silence, then how is stalker overpowered if its not the most used..

Level 10

in reply to Scott240991

Dead silence is beeing used by pro players

Stalker pro is beeing used by normal good players

Level 1

But why don't pro players use stalker is it OP?

Level 10

problem with stalker is once you've used it for a while you can't play without it i try'd playing without it and i just couldn't play anymore,it's like you stop dead if you ADS.i think it should be just normal so everyone can have it.

Level 11

Hip fire them more. Steady Aim pro is much better than stalker. You should be hipfiring as you ADS so that you always get a shot off first, it's like pre-firing also in that you are shooting before they are so that's another advantage. If you hipfire strafe people you move at the maximum possible speed, your aim is sigificantly less altered by bullet flinch when you're hit, plus you have the maximum possible field of view keeping you aware to your surroundings. The last benefit to steady aim pro that is amazing is your weapon coming up faster after stoping sprinting/moving. If you are in the middle of a gunfight with someone using stalker and it's not going well, just go back to hipfire strafe for a sec and then aim back in, use cover to your advantage as well, move in and out of cover as much as possible.

Q.draw can help with stalker as well, not as much as other methods/perks, but it can help a lot. My winning combo is SOH Pro, Q.Draw (or Hardline) Pro, and Steady Aim Pro.

Level 9

Studios