How bad is hacking now?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

How bad is hacking now?

So I stopped playing when my wii broke, but now I'm getting a new one, I wanna know whether it's worth playing this game again. I've heard some pretty bad things like the hacking being out of control and no patches etc. Can anyone shed some light here please?

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: How bad is hacking now?

in reply to NxSinsister

If you are a COD fan or just want to play the active one,get WiiU and Black ops 2 (if you can afford it)

But to answer your questions:

About 10 months with no patches.

hackers are there,they do bad things and ruin the match,but there are still good matches.

Everyday about 3000 people play MW3 on wii.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to MadHouseSRB

I still play MW3. Hackers are there but I think the biggest problem I see and have is lag. It doesnt matter how good you are if lag is bad. If you`re not going to get the wii-u then you might as well play MW3 if you liked it before.

Level 6

in reply to MadHouseSRB

When I'm on MW3 (rarely) I have been seeing 6000 people online. I actually haven't seen that many hackers lately. But, I still wouldn't get it now.

Level 4

in reply to NxSinsister

save up for the U and BO2.

we need more people online.

i only see about 400 to 500 people online at a time.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

I am hopefully getting on for Christmas

Level 4

in reply to NxSinsister

Well wiis will be about........$3?

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

I haven't seen a huge amount of hackers, although I do find a (obvious) hacker usually at least every 5 or so matches. If you think about it from the hackers' point of view:

1. None/Very little regulation of MW3 Wii.

2. Hey, I've bought SD card(s) for hacking my Wii, why not get Wii U and BO2 to play the coolest/ latest CoD games?

Overall, YES there are more hackers on MW3 Wii due to no/very little regulation. But at the same time NO, due to the release of Wii U and BO2. In other words, it's most likely about the same.

Some Advice: Buy a Wii U (probably has a LITTLE bit more "Anti-Hacker" technology installed into it (a.k.a. less hacker PROBABLY). Or you can buy an XBOX 360 which is pretty much as good as a Wii U.

Level 1

Studios