Has the P2P check system been rolled out yet

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Has the P2P check system been rolled out yet

Does any one know if the P2P player check patch has been rolled out, as the last message states it's on hold to fix an issue, I would like to start playing the game again, but not with all those cheaters about, so if some one can give me an heads up on if it's out, and if it is ? does it work.

Level 4
4 REPLIES

Re: Has the P2P check system been rolled out yet

in reply to Hootymadman1

I think in IMO they are done with MW3. A fix would be nice but I don't think the DEV's are ordered to fix the problems with this game. Activision wants you to move on to the newest game and cookie cutter to the next. Eventually the PC market will need a FPS that is more suited with them in mind. It is sad that EA can have dedicated ranked servers for BF3 on console but these guys won't have them for the PC. You might as well just lobby up in a private match and scrim.

JIB

Level 8

in reply to jibmoney

Well my issue is most of the clan has uninstalled the game, so I would like to play online, I have been in the servers but few are active when I go on line, so if the P2P was sorted I would venture back and have a few games with out bumping into a cheater or two, as they just kill the fun of the game, and I don't see the point in playing against cheaters.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Hootymadman1

Hey Madman you can join our community. Hit me up on Steam and you can get on our TS and we usally have the server when we lobby up with no cheaters.

JIB

Level 8

in reply to jibmoney

I'll check you out on steam next time I fancy a game of MW3, normally manning our Cod4 server in the evening "Uk time" between 7:30 until 9 or 10 pm.

Level 4

Studios