HERE IS THE NEW IW COMMUNITY MANAGER!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: HERE IS THE NEW IW COMMUNITY MANAGER!!!

in reply to atiredoldguy

read the tweets it'll became much clearer for you

Level 1

in reply to xxbcinuxx

Women are a lot tougher than men when they get up in your face.

1 week out of the month she will tell those whiners where to go.

But seriously someone claiming she has no idea what she is walking into is pretty lame. She wouldnt have accepted that position without at least getting a lay of the land. She wouldnt be stupid enough to believe Activision when they said "the game is perfect and everyone loves it". She knows that there are people in the world you can NEVER please as well as a certain percentage of people just are jerks because they want to be.

As far as anyone knows she could tell us the truth just like in Blops when we didnt want to hear "its all in our heads".

Two scenarios I see....

ONE.....

Which happens to be the best thing I heard recently toward the customers was in BF3 which was some truth in the customers face.....

"We have people only looking at telemetry, matching that towards the feedback that people actually write in forums. In a lot of cases it doesn't match up. It's like, no, this isn't a problem. You claim it's a problem. It's not a problem. The numbers tell me this is not a problem."

so what are you going to do when she says there isnt a problem ?

OR TWO ....

They need someone who uses great wording to kiss the whiners asses and to make flase promises..

So what are people going to say when they release a "placebo patch" and she tells us what we want to hear.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to starbuckfrack

Why are you always so negative Star?  Did someone piss in your wheaties and you never got over it?

Level 17

in reply to ghorman

Lol good point , at least we have someone to direct our frustrations on, went quiet when 402 jumped ship

Level 2

in reply to ghorman

ghorman wrote:

Why are you always so negative Star?  Did someone piss in your wheaties and you never got over it?

I am just talking about her walking into the negative attitudes about the game. She has that to deal with and as I said she knows what she is walking into.

Or have you just decided to ignore all the other people in this thread who stated that she walked into a shotstorm. I dont see you going after Sampson or Jobo when they said she is walking into a shotstorm.

As you state as well as others "the game is broken" at no point did I deny in that post nor did I confirm in that post that it is broken, but it is a fact that she is walking into 2 months worth of hateful inbox messages from when bowling left claiming this game is broken.

As for the two options, well you have notice that I did say what is going on in this scenario. People ARE complaining left and right about the game, and you notice that no one is really listening to the complaints.

So there are two options of what Activision or IW can do about it. I mean you did notice that they havent given people what they want in this game yeat after 7 months right ?

What I said may have sounded negative. But one thing I am sure you noticed that this forum is overflowing with negativity toward the game. and do you notice that IW is not stopping everything to solve the problem ? Those are pure facts right there in the mind of the community at large.

Whetehr or not the game is broken is a debatable issue. But I believe it is pure fact that she is breing brought in as a temporary bandaid to stay in place until this "the game is broken fix it" turmoil is over. She is not hear to fix the game, just to corral the issues and put a face on it.

so why single out my post on this thread and ignore others. did you try to steal some of my Wheaties and blame the urine on me ?

no where did I claim the whiners were wrong or the whiners were right. all I claimed was there are whiners. Every game has them, or didnt you notice ?

Level 72

in reply to xxbcinuxx

I hope she has tough skin...if she has to speak for this game she needs it..i bet she has allready been called a b!t** and hasnt even talked about MW3 yet.

Level 9

in reply to xxbcinuxx

Doing PR is always a crap position.  When the company does well, you get to take a lot of the credit.  But when it's doing poorly and your customers are pissed.  Well, you get Bowling.  You're basically paid to be the punching bag.  And that takes a toll on your health.  I don't think I could handle it.  So I guess good look to her/him.

Level 11

in reply to SheSaidNo

Good look indeed, its going to be a bumpy ride for her for sure!

Level 2

in reply to SheSaidNo

SheSaidNo wrote:

Doing PR is always a crap position.  When the company does well, you get to take a lot of the credit.  But when it's doing poorly and your customers are pissed.  Well, you get Bowling.  You're basically paid to be the punching bag.  And that takes a toll on your health.  I don't think I could handle it.  So I guess good look to her/him.

Ghorman, make sure you complain about his post too.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Star, its not just about this post.  I'm just wondering why you always seem upset.  Maybe you need a beer or four.  I can't drink beer never could stand the taste but a good whiskey that is a different story.

Level 17

Studios